Tragedy

Another day. Just another normal day is what everyone in the city of China thought when they woke up. Everyone was up and Pigsy's Noodles was open, with MK performing delivery after delivery, using the Cloud Roadster he and Mei made during the Great Wall Race since his noodle bike clearly wasn't as fast as it used to be.

MK hopped out of his car and headed back into the shop, his staff still in his hands. And shockingly, the shop was actually pretty busy with customers actually inside. He whistled a bit before just hanging out near the restaurant until they got another order. But then, he saw an all too familiar green blur zoom and stop right near him.

Mei took off her helmet and smiled. "Hey, MK!"

MK smiled and waved. "Mei! Hey!"

"Wow, it's actually crowded in there..." Mei laughed.

MK laughed. "I kinda feel bad for Pigsy and Tang."

"Why Tang?" Mei asked.

"Cause he's usually the only guy who goes inside." MK said simply.

The two laughed and started talking about how their day was going and memories along with how their past battle with The Demon Bull Family went. MK even had suspicions that it was way too easy, but still a colossal battle. But then, they heard a small rumble.

As if it were a second instinct, MK grabbed his staff while Mei grabbed her Dragon Blade. But they didn't see anything and the sky was still as clear as ever. "Huh. Guess there isn't anything-"

"MONKIE KID!!!!!!!" An all too familiar voice screamed.

MK looked up and saw Red Son with an army of Bull Clones, with his crazy hair and hands engulfed in flames. But it was blue fire. The True Fire of Samahidi.

Mei didn't take notice of the mystical fire that could even harm the likes of Sun Wukong. "Here to get you and your family's butt kicked again?!"

Red Son cackled as the fire continued to burn. "No, you fool. It was all part of the plan!" He snapped his fingers and suddenly the furnaces on the Bull Clones started to engulf in the True Fire and they all hopped down, attacking.

MK growled and spun his staff around before beginning to attack, trying to dodge the fire blasts from the furnaces of the robotic bulls. He swung his staff, sending a handful away.

Mei backflipped off a trash can and then into the air, blasting an even bigger handful of Bull Clones with her sword. She then landed and started to slash like a maniacal villain, otherwise known as Red Son.

Red Son eventually laughed and hopped down as well as he summoned his fiery spear and battled The Monkie Kid until the whole crowd inside Pigsy's Noodles could see the entire fight.

Pigsy and Tang gasped, grabbing their weapons and rushing out to join the fight. Pigsy launched noodles from his pitchfork launcher (thing?) and into Red Son's face before hitting him in the gut.

Red Son roared in pain. "I'LL BURN YOU ALL ALIVE- AGHHHHH!!!!"

Tang used the restraining spell infused with his staff, grinning.

MK smirked before flying into the air and spinning his staff around. "HERE COMES MONKIE-"

Suddenly, General Ironclad hopped into the air and slashed MK in the face and then roundhouse kicked him. MK fell out of the air and onto the ground while everyone inside the restaurant quickly tried to run to their cars and drive away or run away. Ironclad landed next to his creator, crossing his arms until seeing Mei charge at him.

"EAT THIS!!!!" Mei screamed, her eyes glowing green at the fact that her friend was attacked. She and Ironclad once again began another sword fight, glowing and colored blades clashing.

Red Son laughed as he got up, but then Pigsy slashed at him and then launched noodles at him again. Red Son merely wiped it off and then fired a blast of the Samahidi Fire at him. Pigsy screamed and quickly dodged, pushing Tang out of the crossfire.

"Why are you attacking again?!" Tang asked as he and Pigsy got up. "You lost!"

"That was all part of the plan! I powered my army with the True Fire of Samahidi to distract you!" Red Son cackled.

"Distract us?" Pigsy asked before seeing MK get up.

"I'm ok!" He cried out as he stood up once again, but was then rammed by a flaming Bull Clone and into the clutches of DBK.

DBK grinned. "Humans truly are fools. That last attack was merely a fake." He summoned a giant version of Red Son's power glove and grabbed the staff from MK's grip before punching him into a car.

MK groaned before blasting himself out of the car with his laser eyes (yeah, Wukong had those, sooo) and then charging at DBK before Red Son swung his spear at him, continuing a short battle, but this time with Pigsy and Tang joining.

Mei and Ironclad continued to battle before seeing DBK beginning to use the staff. She grabbed her phone and called Sandy, screaming once he picked up. "SANDY! DBK IS ATTACKING AGAIN!!!"

Ironclad roared as he rammed into Mei, sending her tumbling, causing the call to hang up. He cackled before aiming his sword at her, but Mei blocked the attack and began to battle once more.

DBK laughed before his wife appeared beside him. He then looked at Red Son. "SON, FINISH HIM!!!!"

Red Son smirked. "Of course, Father." He then burst into flames, the true fire beginning to lick at MK's gi, but The Monkie Kid flung himself away before the blue flames could reach him. He then used his demon eyes and tried to think of a plan before seeing someone zoom in with Sandy.

It was The Monkey King! Holding Sandy by his Crescent Staff. He then tossed Sandy into the fight, with him smashing Red Son into the road, but hopping out just before the fire could burn him. He then used his Crescent Staff to freeze the fire, slowing it down since The True Fire of Samahidi was far too powerful to be taken out by water or fire right away.

Wukong then landed and zoomed at DBK, punching him in the gut and grabbing the staff that once belonged to him and then tossing it over to MK. "Mack Kalani, how many times are you gonna get me out of retirement?" He laughed.

MK laughed before seeing Iron Fan sending a gust of wind at his father. He quickly zoomed over and deflected it by spinning his staff around.

The Bull Clones continued to be destroyed again and again until Mei finally slashed Ironclad's sword into pieces and blasted him onto the pile of his fellow clones.

Pigsy laughed. "We won!!!"

But then, Red Son got up and grabbed his spear, growling as he looked at MK with flaming eyes. He then lunged at The Monkie Kid.

Mei gasped and then screamed. "MK!!!!!!"

MK turned around, but then his eyes widened and everyone's eyes widened with horror.

The spear went through MK's chest.