(Gentle)Kyle x Zoe

This one is gonna be a little diffrent. I have never done a character x character so I apologies if it sucks lol

This was a request from @spontaneousc
ombustion

Thank you!!!!!!!
Sorry if your @ is wrong lol

Type= Smutt

Warnings= Sex and ofc language

(From Zoe's perspective)

I walked into the room and set down my bag. I had just hotten back from a shopping trip with Madison. I was bored now and wanted to be with Kyle.

I looked arround our room and didn't see him.

"Kyle...?" I called out looking around.

Then I saw him on the floor behind the bed. I smiled and went to go sit next to him.

"Hey what are you doing hereeee" I asked playing with his hair a bit.

He just grunted.

I scooted closer to him and took his face in my hands. I looked into his eyes.

"I love you" I said before kissing him.

He kissed me back and put a hand on the back of my neck.

I smiled agains his lips and deepend the kiss. Slowly, I got on top of him. Sitting in his lap. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Heyyy. Don't worrie. It's okay." I said before slowly moving back and forth.

His cheeks grew red and he held onto my waist. I kissed him again still moving my hips.

I could feel him growing underneath me. I smirked and pulled out his member (sorry i never write smutts so idk what to call a dick lmfao) and pulled aside my underwear.

Looking into his eyes I could see what used to be a not so Innocent boy who had almost reversed his own mental growth.

"You gonna be okay?" I asked slowly slipping it inside of me.

He nodded fast.

I grinned and started bouncing up and down. Kyle groaned and tilted his head back.

My breath heightened the faster I went.

Then, he started to get a woried look.
I didn't think anything about it and kept going.

He grunted loudly and shut his eyes.
He came inside of me.

I got up and sat down next to him in awe.

"Oh..." that was the fastest I have ever had someone cum.

"You okay Kyle...?" I asked holding his hand.

He ndded. I wiped away m swest and kissed his cheek.

"Im going to go clean up. You should too." I said before kissing his cheek.

AN

I AM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD. I HAVE NO IDEA WTF IM DOING BAHAH