(Long Time Lover#3)Peter Maximoff

So I have been working on the Kai request for a while and need a small break before I write the next part (It will be a lemon. Yes) So I am going to finish up this chapter then publish part 3 to the Kai Anderson birthday one. 

Thank You all for your love and support! 

Warnings- None

Type- Fluff

After the incident with Peter and I, I went to Scott. I cried and screamed until my chest was sore. 

"I don't know why he would do this to me. I have only ever treated him with respect and love have I not?!" I said. I was curled up on Scott's lap in my dorm room. 

"(y/n), you HAVE. Stop thinking that the problem is with you, it's not! You are such a good person and you deserve every right to be mad at him, but at the same time, nothing is going to change. In him, or in this situation. You need to let go," he said running his hands through my hair. 

All Scott did was care about me and what was going on with me. Every problem, every minor issue or inconvenience that came my way, Scott was there to help and comfort me. 

I looked up at his face and stared into his goggles. You could barely see his eyes through them. It was honestly a shame. I reached out for his face and slid my thumb across his cheek. I sat up and hugged him, still having one hand on his jawline.

"It's okay (y/n), I'm here for you and I always will be here for you," he said hugging me back.

I leaned back too look at his face again. He was slowly leaning in, I did the same. Then our lips connected. I shut my eyes and thought of all of the times he had always been there for me. He was there after every breakup after every fight me and Peter had. He was there for everything. Scott was the one who truly cared about me. 

We pulled away from each other and my cheeks grew red with embarrassment. 

"I- I'm sorry Scott, I really didn't mean t-"

"Don't be, I liked it." he said holding my hand. 

We sat there for a few more minutes, talking about what had just happened until Scott finally posed the question.

"So, would you wanna, go on a date? Or something?" 

I smiled and nodded excessively. 

"Wow really? Great! I'll pick you up at 7 tonight is that okay?" he asked standing up.

He looked so happy but, I was still unsure of my real feelings.

"Okay, That sounds goof Scott," I said smiling up at him. 

He smiled back and ruffled my hair before leaving my dorm.

'What did I just do?!' I said holding my head. I loved Scott, just not like that! Why would I do that?! 

I flopped back on my bed and buried my head in my pillow. 

"I'll just have to tell him tonight when we go on your 'date'" I said rolling back over and looking at the ceiling. 

I shut my eyes and looked back on my life before all this mess. I was always playing games with Peter, and ranting to Scott. Nothing was more than that between us, well, in my head they were with Peter, but in reality, we were all just a couple of friends just messing around, nothing more, nothing less. After thinking for a long amount of time I fell asleep.

I woke up to a knock on my door, I looked at the clock. 

"ITS 7 OH MY GOD!"I said jumping out of bed.

I put on some new clothes and sprayed perfume all over. I shook out my hair and combed it down with my fingers then brushed my teeth. 

I ran to the door and smiled. Scott had done his hair all weird and wore a new set of clothes.

"Damn (y/n), did you just wake up?" he said fixing a strand of my hair that was sticking upward. 

"Uhh, hah no!" I said blushing. "Let's just go," I said walking ahead of him.

He took me outside to the canopy, the same one Peter confessed his love under. 

There was a fancy table with food on it there.

"I asked the professor if we could use this tonight and he said yes," Scott said pulling out one of the chairs. 

I sat down trying not to cringe at the situation I was in. 

AN

Don't remember even making this so sorry if it seems incomplete lmao