Sticky Notes (Peter Maximoff)

This was also a request so I hope you like it!!!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- none

 I had been friends with Peter for a about one year now. We would play video games together, walk together, and even sleepover are you to others rooms. I had a slight crush on him and I have had one for a while. I never said anything about it though it was always just a thought in the back of my head. I would never want to ruin anything that we had by admitting a silly crush.

 As I walked into my bedroom I saw a note on my nightstand. I picked it up and it read,

"I know you dont know me, but I would like you to know that I LOVE YOU"

I thought at 1st it could have been Scott playing a prank on me. But after looking at the handwriting I had never seen anything like it Before. I took the note and set it on my desk. I thought to myself who could have wrote it but I couldn't think of anyone that could get in my  Room other than Peter and Scott. I knew Peter didn't like me what so ever or at least never showed that he did so I knew it wasn't him

I got undressed and into my pajamas then sat on my bed in silence. I looked at my phone and saw Jeans number. I decided to call her and ask her what  She thought about the sticky note situation.

"I don't know (y/n). I'm really sorry,"

"Its okay" i said "Im sure It was just Scott being stupid"  I said before hanging up.

I laid my head down and shut my eyes. I tried not to think about the whole thing.

 The next day I sat down at breakfast with Peter Scott and Jean.

"So I have a question," I asked the group. "Did one of you leave a sticky note in my room?" 

The whole group looked around at each other. 

"Nope" Peter said trying to balance a fork on his nose.

"No, I don't think so" Scott said taking a bite of his eggs.

 I sighed and slumped down on the table.

"Okay, thanks anyway." 

 Later that day I went to my room.  On the door there was another sticky note.

Your eyes shine so bright, I get lost everytime I stare into them.

 I squeeze the note and furrowed my brows. The 1st time was funny but now this was getting old. I took the sticky note and went into my Room policing it next to the 1st one I found.

'Who is doing this?!'  I said sighing.

I decided to get my mind off of it and go on a walk with Peter. 

"Another one?" He said as we walked down the nature trail.

"Yep. It was weird the first time, now its creepy"  I said kicking a rock.

" Someone must really like you then," he said giggling.

I rolled my eyes. 

" I doubt it. Someone is probably just trying to get under my skin." 

 After a long walk with Peter I went back to my room. I walked into my bathroom and started  getting ready for dinner. I opened my cabinet to find another sticky note. 

"Meet me in the top floor hall tonight at 9:00. You wont regret it"

 I stared up the note for a long while.

' Should I really meet this person?' 
' What if it's not safe?'

 I sighed again setting the sticky note next to the other 2. 

 That night after dinner I went to my room and grab a switch blade putting it in my pocket. I then started walking up to the top floor hall.

 When I got there it was exactly 9:00 p.m.. There was no one there.  I waited a round for about 5 minutes, no one showed up.I sighed in realize that everything was just a joke as I suspected it to be. As I turned to walk back down the stairs I bumped into Peter.

" Woah, what are you doing here?" I asked blushing.

"I,uhm. I was writing the notes."  He said a rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes widened in shock. My cheeks grew a cherry red.

"Is this a joke to you? Do you think this is funny?!"  I said pushing him a little bit.

" No! everything I wrote was 100% true. I'm sorry if it came off as a joke I was just too scared to tell you face-to-face how I truly felt." He said hugging me.

I hugged him back taking in everything. 

" Well, Peter maximoff, I like you too."  I said pulling back from the hug.

I looked into his eyes and then at his lips. He started to lean in. I closed the gap between our lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" You're such a loser Peter Maximoff."