"Edmund! Mila!" Lucy cried as they gasped for air.

"What's happening?" Eustace yelled as a loud creak sounded behind them.

The four turned and were soon overshadowed by a large wooden ship.

"Eustace, swim!" Lucy shouted as they turned and began swimming as fast as they were able.

Shouts sounded from aboard the ship and three men dove into the sea after them. One swam under the water and grabbed hold of Lucy and Mila's waists, helping them stay afloat.

"It's all right. I've got you both," the man reassured.

Lucy and Mila did a double take, realising who their rescuer was and exclaimed, "Caspian!"

Caspian grinned. "Lucy! Mila!"

"Edmund, it's Caspian!"

Edmund stopped swimming as the other two men swam towards him.

"It's all right, boys. You're safe now," one man reassured as the other swam towards Eustace and kept him afloat.

Edmund smiled at the man. "We're in Narnia?"

Caspian let out a chuckle. "Yes, you're in Narnia."

Eustace struggled against the man. "I don't want to go! I want to go back to England. I'm going back to England!"

Caspian helped Lucy and Mila onto a wooden board. "Hold on." The girls gripped the rope tightly as his hands wrapped around their waists to support them as they were lifted from the water.

Lucy gasped at the ship. It was beautiful; far more beautiful than anything she'd seen back in England.

The Narnians helped the two queens aboard. A man bowed before Caspian and handed him some towels.

"That was thrilling!" Lucy exclaimed as Caspian wrapped a towel around hers and Mila's shoulders, escorting them through the deck.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian asked, beaming as he gave them each a gentle squeeze.

"I have no idea."

"Caspian!" Edmund cried.

Caspian turned and smiled widely, walking up to Edmund and wrapped a towel around him. "Edmund!" They walked towards each other and embrace.

Edmund smiled. "It's great to see you."

"Great to see you." They stopped in front of the main stairs.

"Didn't you send for us?" Mila questioned.

"No, not this time."

Edmund grinned cheesily. "Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here."

Mila nodded. "Yes, I am as well. I've missed this place more than I could fathom."

Eustace let out a high-pitched scream and the four turned to see him on the floor whacking at something.

Reepicheep stood on Eustace's chest. "Now, calm down."

"Get that thing off me!" a frantic Eustace yelled, pushing Reepicheep off him.

Lucy, Edmund and Mila rolled their eyes, the siblings in embarrassment and Mila in annoyance. Caspian crossed his arms and raised his brows, rather amused. Reepicheep scampered across the floor and ran towards the new guests.

"Reepicheep!" Lucy and Mila exclaimed excitedly.

The mouse looked at them in surprise, straightening his feather and belt. He bowed and said, "Oh, Your Majesties."

"Hello, Reep," Edmund greeted. "What a pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine, sire. But first, what do do about this hysterical interloper?" He gestured to Eustace, who was coughing on his hands and knees.

Eustace pointed to Reepicheep and shrieked, "That giant rat just tried to claw my face off!"

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sire."

Eustace's jaw dropped as he stood. "It talked! Did you see? Did anyone just hear that? It just talked!" He looked around at the men frantically.

"He always talks," one man said.

"Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick," Caspian teased and the men laughed.

Reepicheep looked up at Caspian with a hand over his head before saying, "The moment there is nothing to be said, Your Highness, I promise you I will not say it." Caspian smiled fondly, a gentle sparkle in his warm, dark eyes.

"Now I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace cried.

As Eustace ranted, Reepicheep looked up at the kings and queens and suggested, "Perhaps we could throw him back?"

Edmund smiled, contemplating the thought. Mila sighed, knowing it wouldn't be the kindest thing to do.

Lucy looked at her brother disapprovingly and elbowed his side. "Edmund!"

Edmund began crying and continued his rant. His voice grew louder and higher-pitched as he stormed about the ship. "I demand know know, just where the blazes am I?"

A minotaur made his way towards Eustace. "You're on the Dawn Treader, the finest shop in Narnia's Navy." The crew laughed at Eustace.

Eustace's eyes widened and his mouth gaped. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fainted with a loud thud. The crew threw their heads back and laughed as Caspian stepped forward with a grin.

The minotaur looked at Caspian and asked, "Was it something I said?"

Caspian chuckled, looking at the unconscious boy. "See to him, will you?"

"Your Majesty." The minotaur focused his attention on Eustace.

Caspian climbed up the stairs so all could see him. "Men, behold our castaways. Edmund the Just, Lucy the Valiant and Mila the Merciful. King and Queens of Narnia."

Lucy, Edmund and Mila smiled, feeling the familiar wave rush through them as the crew knelt before them. They were home; some more than others.