(Few moment later)

Hiccup and all his friends wore their normal clothes and then he went to pick up Elsa and Anna and Kristoff and Olaf and toothless. And he took them to the dining hall and they had Gobber, when they entered the hall, there were a lot of dragons that surprised them. Then Gobber started talking to hiccup.

Gobber:"Point is you can't bringing dragons back here. You're just asking for trouble." Hiccup put his hand on gobber so he wouldn't bump into the guy who was running after a little dragon, While he grabbed Elsa from her waist and got her close to him so she wouldn't bump into them, it made her a little shy.

Gobber:"Those travelers are getting closer by the day." Gobber grabbed a dragon's tail and lifted it up so that hiccup and Elsa and Anna and Kristoff and Olaf could cross over. Elsa and Anna were confused by what gobber said about those travelers.

Hiccup:"We can handle them, we have the Alpha, ain't the right, bud? Would you look at how happy they are?" He helped Elsa cross with him while kristoff did the same thing to Anna, and then hiccup grabbed an two apple that his lady was carrying in a basket of apples.

Hiccup:"Gobber, relax, We did it! The world first dragon vicking utopia. We made the dream a reality!" Hiccup swabbed an Apple in his clothes and threw one for Toothless and the other for Olaf, who was cheerfully all along. Elsa became happy and smiled at hiccup because he could fulfill his big dream. She hoped he'd stay happy all the time, and she kept looking at him lovingly and didn't take her eyes off of him. Anna noticed that, and then she showed a little smile on her face.

Gobber: Your dream maybe. Mine's less crowded and more aahh..." Then he suddenly came out of his suit, the little dragon that gobber was afraid of him, And he freaked out and walked away a little bit, and then Anna and Elsa and Kristoff giggled at his funny reaction. Hiccup, just sigh and put his hands next to him.

Gobber:"Sanitary."

Hiccup:"Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them." Hiccup put his hand on his back to comfort him. Then toothless came to the Little Dragon who was sleeping inside the food and looked at him with angrily. and It made him afraid of him and get out of the food fast. Then Elsa and Anna were surprised by toothless. Then they all went to the dining room table.

Gobber: You're supposed to be the generation that leads us into the future." Then Anna sat next to Kristoff and next to them Olaf, Then Valka walked away a little bit to get her son to sit in her place, and then she sat next to him, And then gobber took Astrid away and made Elsa sit in her place, and then Astrid went and sat next to Anna.

Snotlout:"Haha! Food fight!" Snotlout threw a piece of meat in Tuffnut's face. Then Tuffnut hit him with some food too. Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were shocked when they hit each other with food. And how they weren't even official in front of their chief, Then they felt free at the time. It was great for Elsa and Anna to be casual all the time, But of course, the Queen should not do such things in the castle. And then Olaf threw food with them too. While Ruffnut was looking at herself through the glass, Tuffnut threw a piece of meat in her head.

Ruffnut:"watch the hair!" Ruffnut also threw food in Tuffnut's face while Fishlegs Fed fishmet. And then Olaf threw some food at gobber, and he seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Olaf:"This is Fun."Anna and Elsa looked at Olaf and started laughing about what he did to gobber

Gobber:"Ugh! God help us." Gooper wiped some of the food that Olaf threw at him, and then hiccup and Elsa came back to eat.

Gobber:"Time to stop worrying about problems because you're chief and queen and start sorting out the ones right here." He grabbed hiccup and Elsa by the back while they were eating, and he started bringing them closer together.