"But I think we must get her to be her. She needs to camouflage, let her help out with the cleaning and cooking that will get her to relax. It will also act as a camouflage. No one can easily notice and find her as our family, even the helper. At this stage, those helper may be our traitor." I said menacingly with the past clouding my mind. 

"Sweetheart, I will make sure history won't repeat this time" he said with guilt in his tone making me felt awful for this sweet man have always been blaming himself for what happened to me. 

"Nonno, it was never your fault. It's those people who wronged us. You saved me and took me under your wings. It was you who is my hero. Please nonno, never think this way anymore." I pleaded with tears slowly coming down to my cheek. 

"Sweetheart, such an angel. You forgive me so easily" 

"No, nonno, you did no mistake, no forgiven needed. You are the angel, sent by God to save me. Thank you nonno, you are the only guardian angel I need." I hear chuckled coming from the other side as soon I said these words.

"My child, just like Zia, one day you will find a man and that man will take my place in protecting you. He will be your next guardian angel. When that day come I would love to see you pregnant too" then and there my tears stopped flowing down my face. Gone the sad and fragile looking face and now replaced with a distaste sour wrinkly look on instead. 

"I cannot believe you just said that" I grumbled.

"It's not impossible" he replied. "Yet, it's highly unlikely. No offense men will just give me a headache... look at Damien and Damon." I puffed. 

"Yet, look at Lili and Zia. They are very much in love and life got better for them"

"Yeh sure, like Zia is not hiding or being threat or anything because of the man she falls in love with who happened to be targetted because of the boy he has adopted from our family brother...unknowingly." I scratched my head once again with how messed up this is actually is. 

"Love can be bring a lot of crazy scenarios.... and boy is Zia suffering from it" I shook my head in disapproval.

"Yet, she now has a bundle of joy with her who can give her the hope and lots of happiness" nonno counter. 

"When are we telling her?" I asked softly. "She will eventually find out"

"Sooner or later she is. When she found out I will tell her that we knew before her and why she is not with the man whom she loved dearly and whom she should be sharing the joyful news with. But for now, her safety and that child as well as the other munchkins are our priorities." He stated with a tone one should not argue with.

"Alright nonno, send my regards to her." I replied and ended my call as soon I heard a knock on my door. Damon came through the door with Damien following with his phone in tact. 

"So, luckily I bought the PIs just on time before that Lombardi boy hire them to find Zia. Cheers Rose" he smirked as he took a seat across me. Damien ended the call as he too took a seat across me next to his twins. 

"So the men and weapons you asked for has arrived and I contacted some higher up politician and police to report for any suspicious groups of traveler and private flights." Damien shared and I nodded in approval. 

"So we move on to our next chess piece.." I said as I lit my cigar with a devilish smirk displaying on my face. 

********************

Ashton's POV

I am running around crazy without her. Why hasn't she been contacting me? 

I know she went to Italy and I was supposed to follow the night after but these motherfuckers employees can't do any shit right and now I have to take care of it. Then comes more and more meeting calls. As if I can't even get a break to call her. 

Yet when I have the chance she cannot be reached. She did say she's going to Italy but where. It has been four days and three nights with no news from her. The boys are luckily with Angelo and Ava on their trip to God knows where.

"Fuck, just when I need Angelo he just has to be with his girlfriend. I want to be with mine too.. Why the fuck is this happening?" I clenched my hand and was about to slammed hard on my desk until someone rudely barged into my office. It was none other than my new PA.

"Haven't you learn anything about knocking or should I knock your head hard to get that through your skull" I spat bitterly.

"Sorry Sir, but I thought you would want to know that all the PIs have been hired and will get back to you as soon as they find anything but... what would you like me to do now? You are due for your meeting with the Knights in 30 minutes."

As soon he mentioned Knights I straightened up myself and get my suit jacket from my chair and pack up my suitcase along with other necessary documents. 

"I'm ready. Tell my driver to get me NOW!" I said a little too loud but my heart was pumping at a faster rate then I could ever imagine. 

This is it, I can find out where she is from them. She must have contacted them... it is her family but if she did contact them why wouldn't she want to contact me? All this makes no sense.

Why is it that we always ends up with a lack of communication issue? 

No.. do not think too much about this Ashton. We always managed to fix things and I always have her in my arms when after all things cleared up. Then, we always ended up spending the night together. Her in my arms, kissing her skin, her lucious lips, hugging her honey smooth skin, feeling her warmth.. having her inside me. 

No, this is not the right time. I will eventually have her bakc in my arms.

I won't let her go. She's mine. She is only MINE.. forever MINE. No one  else can have her. 

I will have her back ... no matter what! No matter what devil I have to sign contract to. 

Wait for me my Angel. I will make sure to lock you away from the world so you won't escape me this time. 

****************

A/N: Hey Lovelies, thanks for your patience. Right now, I am trying my best to do everything all at once. Despite some of the rude or negative comments I will keep holding on but it did affect me. Anyways, just a few more chapters and you will finally be satisfied... I hope.

Thanks for the ongoing support. 

VOTE | FOLLOW | COMMENT