Chapter 32

Zia Knight

Unknown: Morning Angel, I hope you don't mind me calling you Angel. I got that from Derek, that's how he described you to my family. I thought it suits you, so please don't tell me to stop calling you 'Angel'.

Unknown: It's Ashton by the way in case you wanted to know.

Unknown: Sorry if I'm bothering you with my text but yeh I thought we could be friend? I mean I owe you a lot for everything you've done for Derek.

Unknown: I hope you have a lovely day Angel.

WOW!

MY LORD! 

NO...

MY HEART...

I CAN'T... 

IT'S BEATING TOO FAST

AND

MY 

FACE

NOW IT'S FLUSHING PINK 

Wait, let's save his number first. DONE and is now held captive. hehe.

"Zia?" I look up to find Daniella looking at me confuse and concern at my current state.

OH MAN!

"Hey, Danny. Morning, how are you?"

It's been 3 days since Angela visit and since then she's been coming back and forth to my condo with her sketches, and asking for my opinion because as what she said "I'm her muse". She is definitely talented with her occupation, I mean if you love what you're doing for a living I guess things won't be too hard for you but damn it's draining my energy. I mean I get it, I also have my business but for some reason I was pulled into her excitement and just couldn't reject her from coming and sharing her passion and ideas for her sketches but oh Lord I'm exhausted. 

I've been pulling all nighter for the past two days but last night I slept quite well. 

"Honey, you're burning red. Are you okay?" I look back to Daniella forgetting the fact she was here. She came close to me and reached my forehead.

"Oh honey, you're BURNING HOT!"

"You said that already"

"Yes but I mean you're burning hot as in you're sick! AGAIN! Oh goodness, let's get you to bed!" She started to help walking me back to my room and tucking me in.

"Please don't worry too much, it's not the first time and most likely won't be the last" I said softly as I get comfortable under my blanket. Daniella went out of my room and back with thermometer, water and cold tablet for me to take, which I did.

"Let's see" her eyes bulged out before it finally directed to me.

"Okay, you go to sleep now while I nurse you okay? I will take care of any urgent business that needs your email and rearrange your schedule. Sleep for now honey!" I nodded and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. Yet, it didn't 't take long for darkness to finally took me out completely.

*******

I woke up from my sleep to find myself in a different bed but It feels familiar. I look up to find myself in my old room back in my parents' house.

The sun is sipping into the room from the white thin fabric of curtain. I guess I was asleep for a whole day huh? I don't have any memory of how I got here though.

I made myself up and into the bathroom to get myself clean before I face the storm, aka MOM.