Chapter 31

Zia Knight POV

I would say that was a nightmare but I would be lying and the title of the BIGGEST Liar for the year would go to me. That damn piece of ... no no no... I'm sorry, I meant to say 'that damn masterpiece of specimen named Ashton Lombardi was in my dream last night'. 

Alright, specifically, it was him and I
in my kitchen...my granite kitchen island.
Him in his glorious birthday suit and 
I was only in a piece of apron.

Let's just say there was only one thing in the menu and it wasn't food. THE END.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!! this is not healthy! That was the first time I have ever gotten a wet dream, all because of the content of that dream which I cannot believe I STILL remember!! 

I usually forget my dream as soon I was awake. Heck I usually get crazy dream than an R-rated one. My dream usually involved sweets, cooking, baking and all that holiness. One of the crazy dreams I got, for example, was me receiving Willy Wonka invitation and I was the last one to walk out of the factory then me becoming one of the crazy sweet inventors of all time and Him handing over the factory to me as he die old from diabetes. Then, me living happily ever after.

Other dream was me being rescued by the guardian of galaxy team because the bad, ugly aliens wanted me to be their main cook. Oh the shiver! but heck they finally rescued me and I happened to help Groot to say a word other than his name, which was foooood. Yeh, I swear it was that and not his name. 

Whatever! Crazy, I know, but that was my usual kind of dream unlike last night.

Urgh, I need Jesus. and Holy Water, then have a communion by myself. Pray and visit Church every Sunday. REPENT REPENT REPENT. 

Okay, I think I should be good now. 

I quickly started my routine and got myself ready for the day. I made myself a cup of coffee and texted Daniella to inform her that I will be in the restaurant office for today. 

The day went by fast with mom nagging me to stop by home this weekend since she's still worried about my health after my previous stunt that in her word 'scare the living shit outta me'

The day went by fast with mom nagging me to stop by home this weekend since she's still worried about my health after my previous stunt that in her word 'scare the living shit outta me'. Colorful expression, I know, that's my mom for you, she may be rich but heck her swearing vocabulary is richer I'm telling you. But of course mother dearest said it with such class that I do not know how the heck did she pull it off, must be the Italian accent. 

Also, dad called me to free myself for this Friday, in three days time, for a meeting at his office for the catering business that is now official and open for business. And as usual, him or Zach always fight for the 'First customer' title. What a bunch of "ruthless billionaire" huh? cue the eyerolls. 

Zach called me to say the same thing as dad but with a request to bring some lunch to the meeting. Yeah right! I mean 'yeah right' as in of course I will as the catering representative I should use this as a chance to impress them. pfft, I knew that even without him telling me, stupid twins stealing my ideas!