Chapter 64:"The war"

After a few hour on the raid in the train, they managed to change clothes since it was inappropiated to has blood all over your body,is it. When the train is stop, they didn't even bother to wait, they immediately go run using 'Acellerator' go into Tokyo and finally they arrived panthing like just run marathon.Yeah,imagine if you run like a madman from Tokyo station into central Tokyo without taking break.

Seiichi and Takafumi Captain Takafumi arrived in the middle of the place between Tokyo skyline and Tokyo tower

"Sir,how can we enter the barrier?" Captain Takafumi ask

Seiichi slice his hand dropping the blood in the ground make a bright blue surround them and suddenly a portal appear in front of them make them enter the portal and it dissapear like nothing has happened.

They look around the place, it was a beautifull place, a crytal everywhere and there a big pillar and how it is, no one know. Seiichi look around

"How the hell they managed to enter the portal..." Seiichi muttered in confused look around the place,"If Carthapillus managed to enter this place,we are doomed..." he mumble sigh

"Corporal!" Captain Takafumi yell break his though,"I found the bomb!"

Seiichi run to him,"Good job!" He crouched down narrowed his eyes,"Alchemy..."  he narrowed his eyes know very well who did this,'Carthapillus know this place, he know how to enter the barrier, he the only one who can us Alchemy...' he though clenching his teeth in rage

"Can you turn it off,sir?" He ask in nervous break his though and to calm his rage

Seiichi take a deep breath taking off his Alchemy glove and slice his hand to make a blood since he didn't have a chalk,He begin to write around the bomb if he can use Alchemy then he shall use Ancient magic and Alchemy along together, he is not Corporal of Tokyo in nothing and especally he is not Sleigh beggy in nothing.

A few minute, finally Seiichi managed to finish write, he clap his hand and a sudden bright make them shield their eye and when the light dimmed down they noticed the bomb already turn off and has connection make them sigh in relief, Seiichi tap his CAD and a magic matric envelope the bob make it destroy in many piece

"Is it done,sir?" Takafumi-Captain ask

Seiichi shake his head,"Hugo,status on the battlefield and status on the other bomb.."

A hologram appear showing a battlefield,'The soldier already got killed the demon also already got kill but there still has a suspicious that the Demon might come again... the same with the soldier,sir also about the bomb it seem they can't turning it off since they can't use Alchemy along with Ancient magic together,sir'

Seiichi snorted,"Of course, the one who can use those kind of power only Sleigh Beggy.." He stand up from crouching,"Takafumi-captain,go back to the battlefield and help them as back up since there another wave coming,tell the Hunter that"

"Sir? another wave?" He ask

Seiichi grimed,"Yes..another wave and it continued until 2 days later..."

Takafumi-Captain kneel one leg and dissapear in blur leaving Seiichi alone,"Hugo... tell the other hunter that i'm coming... do not touch the bomb!"

'Already done,sir...'

Seiichi look up at the pillar exhale his breath and without looking back again he get out from portal and dissapear in blur thanks to Acceleration, he continued travel to Kyoto, Yokohama,Nagoya and the time he finished turning off all of 3 bomb the sun already set make the Hunter tense and stiffen.

As expected the moment the sun is set the demon is coming out and it round 2, Seiichi though. The road and the alley turn into battle field, Barrier is everywhere, wisteria flower is poured everywhere in the road especially in the dark place where the sun is not gonna reach out because of the tree or building.