Chapter 63:"The beginning of the war"

it's already a few week since Seiichi has crowned as the King and the last battle and the dead of his master,Zangetsu. The news of him already become wildfire among the Hunter so it's no surprised if they are staring at him and he was doing well as become Corporal (King) well, it was an heavy tittle. Everyday he's going back and forth from HQ to Human realm, he rarely has a relax time or sleep or even eat, he eat only in the way, just some food to prrevent his stomach grumbling only that, He also make contacted to Mary Sera, he invited him to Kudo Mansion since she was ex-MI6 she has an asset and mind to prevent the Organization, Seiichi finally let her meet Haibara and shockingly that her mother is Mary-san sister so it make Haibara her nephew, Haibara also told her that she haven't make a permanent antidote only a prototype and if she want go back to normal them go sneak into the Organization lab base and steal the document that what Haibara say.

Okiya Subaru identity as Akai Shuichi already revealed to his comrade so of course Mary know about this, she scold him numerously more like ranting in Seiichi view. 

Seiichi always stay in his office at HQ doing work, looking through Japan especially tracking the demon or more importantly searching for those killing machine human, he cringed everytime he talk or call them Killing machine, he prepared to call them the undead since they revived from the dead.

A conflict

There always a conflict and now he sigh numerous time with his head in his hand along with his master beside of him, he glance around the room saw other Master along with their own Hunter who is selected as Corporal in their side, they wear the same uniform as Seiichi along with cape while the Master in a formal western along with ancient clothes with a robe.

He was sitting at the side of the room along with other Hunter, the room has a U circle table that got sitted by the Government official from Japan at the Front then other Master from all around at the right and left table while in the middle has a hologram of Japan land.

Seiichi exhale rubbing his temple because the argument, the argument that talk about the Human machine, the Government say that they need to be kill since they are dangerous while some of the Hunter say that they are a human and they can to be a decent human again if the magic core got sealed that mean they want to spare them

"What do you think?" Master ask suddenly in whisper to Seiichi make him blink look at him

He cleread his throat to compose himself,"I think that they are dangerous is true, but they are our comrade, ex-comrade... and they are still human, their brain only got brainwashed and if they got executed sentence in their head it was so unfair..."

"So, you thingk we're gonna let them alive?" He ask

"I don't know.. if we let them alive, there a chance they might hunt us or more worse hunt the innocent people and if we kill them, there no problem since they are an dangerous being but in the end it become a War... they are human and we are human, the Japan will become warzone and make it a civil war.." Seiichi reasoned crossing his hand reasoned make the master hummed,"You know, if in the end they got death execution in their head then it will become civil war... nothing more nothing else, we are trying hard to conceal the war from the human eyes but if it really become the civil war then i didn't expect much how to cover the war from the Media or from the civillian people... The police already has suspicious when the FBI and the PSB got killed thankfully we use our rank to not let them investigate more"

"The war at modern day is dangerous indeed..." Master say nodding,"if there more sacrifice in this war and it show in public eye, the suspicious will flood along the media and we can't cover it..."

"Yes,sir...that is true" Seiichi say in agree

Master look at Seiichi,"You and your brother truly genius..."