Chapter 1

Okay. This is my first time writing a x Reader, so I am a little bit inexperienced. I want to know if there's bad punctuation, or if you have suggestions. Okay. Also, thanks to @greenblueandblack for inspiration. Love your stories!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(S/T) = Skin Tone

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

(S/F/C) = Second Favourite Colour

(Y/H/T) = Your Home Town

---

Your POV

"And so," The boy said excitedly, "I'm finally gonna get into SFIT!"

SFIT? You think. What's that? The boy starts to continue, and you turn to face him.

"So, I finally came up with an idea that puts my botfighting skills to use. Microbots!" He smiles at you, tousling his messy black hair. He looks about your age, with perfect teeth and a slim, strong stature. "(Y/N)? Are you there?"

How does he know my name? You think. Your mouth moves without your consent. "Cool! You'll get into SFIT for sure!" Then you gasp and cover your mouth. The boy doesn't seem to notice, and continues talking.

"You'll remind me, right? Oh (Y/N), you have to do a project too! Then we'll get in togther! That'd be great!" He smiles at you again, and pulls you into a big hug. Your head turns to look at him, and you struggle against it, but the unseen force wins over. your head turns and he looks at you too. His face is now serious.

Once again he speaks. "After all, I don't know what I'd do without you."

---

You wake up, panting. What was that? A dream? A vision? You get out of your bed, a queen-size with a (F/C) and (S/F/C) duvet. You walk over to your walk in robe and gaze into the mirror door. You stare at yourself.

Your (H/C) hair is tangled in a heap above your face. Your (E/C) eyes are crusted and red. You understand why you don't have a boyfriend. Your looks stink. That and you're a sarcastic, grumpy little poodle (A/N - poodle = really bad insult).

You go into the robe and pick out your clothes for school today. (F/C) T-shirt. Check. (F/C) Converse. Check. Black jeans. Check. Black hoodie with purple lining. Check.

You were like a cartoon character. You dressed the same way every day. Your closest was full of the same colour clothes. But it really didn't bother you. You had no one to dress up for.

You got changed and you went to check your clock. It read 6:24. You sighed and went down to breakfast. Your kitchen was empty and the parents still asleep. You went looking for your cat.

"Tom!" You yell through the house. Unoriginal, you know, but you were 3 then, not 14. Yes, your cat's 11. He's probably sleeping somewhere. You search around for a little bit, but then you give up. You'll find the ginger puffball later.

You go back to the kitchen. Your mum is in there, baking pancakes.

"Oh, Mum," you grumble. "You didn't need to make them."

"Nonsense," your Mum tuts. "It's your first day. I know how much moving we have to do, so I'm going to try and make this as good as I can."

You roll your eyes. "Well, Mum, I better get going, school starts soon..." you go to pick up your bag and your mum gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"See you after school," she says cheerfully. You walk out the door, closing it gently behind you. You walk down the street and to the bus stop. Then you sit down and wait for the bus.