Chapter 11

Your POV

You turned around to see a shortish woman with a brown bob walking through the door. She looked shocked to see you there and was almost walking back through the door until she saw that you had noticed her. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" She said, sounding nervous.

"No, not at all." Hikari had returned to her usual self, and had taken back her authority, as per usual. "Come in. If I'm right, you're one of the people we've been waiting to see. Are you Hiro's mum perhaps?" The woman blushed, as if being Hiro's mum was a blessing. Maybe it was. You wouldn't know.

"No, but I'm glad you think we look alike. He's quite a handsome boy, isn't he? I'm actually Hiro's aunt. My name's Cassandra. Call me Cass. Nice to meet you....?" Cassandra raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm Beth. Nice to meet you Cass. I don't know if you know my niece, but if not, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), say hello dear."

You wave shyly at Cassandra, and she smiles at you, before reopening the door and shouting into the opening, "Boys, you can come in now!" Tadashi and Hiro walked in through the door, and while Tadashi just smiled at you, Hiro was ecstatic. You ran over to him, smiling from ear to ear, and threw him into a giant hug.

"You idiot!" You then said, after realising that he was fine. "What the hell do you thinking you're doing, getting into fights with adult, probably powerful, underground bot fighters! Idiot!"

"Yeah, nice to see you too (Y/N)."

---

Lucky Cat Cafe was quite a nice place, with large windows and good food. Hikari, Hiro, Tadashi and yourself were sitting around a table, waiting for Cass to come over with your lunch, which she had insisted on making herself as a result of the 'special occasion'. You didn't see what was so special. Yes, you had finally met Hiro in real life, and yes, he was much more attractive in person, but it was just like when you first meet your pen pals.

"Lunch is served!" Cass had arrived with a plate of deep-fried chicken wings. "My specialty, extra spicy chicken. Tadashi swears that these can melt your face!" She laughed. Tadashi laughed along with her.

"Okay, but like, food, yeah?" Hiro butted in, sending Cass into another fit of laughter before she sat down, placing the plate in the centre of the the table. You took a wing, and everybody followed. Biting into the the golden, heavenly chicken, the spices attacked immediately. You made a fanning motion with your hand, and Cass knew exactly what you meant, handing you a glass of milk. Nodding your thanks, you skulled the whole glass.

"Whoo! Those are hot!" You said, giggling. You refilled your glass and continued with the meal, eating at least another 3 pieces of chicken and drinking as many glasses of milk. Once the meal had finished, you excused yourself for the toilet.

"Use the one in the apartment dear," said Cass. "You are our friends. Hiro will show you where it is." Saying your thanks to Cass, Hiro got up from the table and you followed him up the stairs at the side of the cafe. The staircase led to a kitchen/living room area, and Hiro led the way down a hallway, stopping at a door with the word 'Toilet' marked on it.

"Thanks Hiro."

"No problem. I'll be in my room." He replied, pointing to another door. You turned the knob for the toilet and went inside. After doing your business you returned to the hallway and moved towards the open door of Hiro's room. Hiro was nowhere to be found, but once inside, you could tell it was not just Hiro's room, but also Tadashi's. Hiro's half was a mess while Tadashi's was spotless. In the far corner there was a red, metal box. It seemed simple enough, apart from the way it was pieced together, which seemed to be important.

Since Hiro didn't seem to be coming back anytime soon, you decided to go investigate the metal cube. Walking over, you tripped on the small black robot which had been thrown to the floor. "Owww!" You hissed, wincing and staring at your pain-filled elbow. The box blinked and clunked, then there was a hissing noise, like when you inflate a pool toy. There was waddling, the sound of plastic on plastic. You looked up to see a marshmallow making its way towards you. You got up in a hurry.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, owww." So the giant, white balloon talked. And helped with your health? You wondered who had made him, and why.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

"I'm sorry for waking you up Mister Robot, was it, Baymax?" You stated nervously. "Anyway, I'm fine. You can go back to sleeping now."

The robot, however, took no notice of your fineness, and continued on with his examination. "I will scan you now. Scan complete. You have slight-"

"Okay Baymax, that's enough. Stop scaring our guest." Tadashi was leaning up against the doorframe, smiling at the puffy robot.

"- bruising on the lower half of your humerus. Nothing can be done except resting up and reducing the strain your bone is normally under."

"Uh, thanks? I guess?" You replied, unsure of what you were supposed to do with the robot now. Thankfully, Tadashi took over.

"I am satisfied with (Y/N)'s care. Thank you Baymax." After hearing Tadashi's statement the robot waddled back to the box and deflated, deactivating. "So what do you think of my school project (Y/N)?"

"My gosh Tadashi it's great, but.... Wait you made that?"

"Designed him, put him together, coded him, you name it, I did it." Tadashi smiled smugly. "It was serious work."

"You know what you also did? Stuck duct tape to my arm and waxed me so Baymax would wake up. Unnecessary and cruel, don't you think?" Hiro was back, poutier and cute than ever. (Y/N), calm down, you barely know this boy yet. "Anyway, (Y/N), your aunt wants to go, something about meeting up with your parents."

"Thanks for telling me Hiro. Bye boys." You hugged Tadashi goodbye and saw Hiro's face change out of the corner of your eye, but when you moved over to give him a hug, his face was normal. I'm just imagining things, you thought to yourself as you walked down the stairs into the cafe. Hiro couldn't really be jealous, could he?

---

I know it was late, but at least it's longer, right? Right?