Chapter 14

Mia's POV
I had the next day off so I woke up after 12. I got dressed and went down to grab a snack.

There was nothing special so I just put on a black hoodie and leggings.

William gave me this day off mostly so I could focus on my health but I decided to spend the day with crystal.

I would be meeting her at her house and we would be watching a movie together.

I was excited to have a fun day with her. She's a funny girl and I'm only myself when I'm with her.

Crystals elder brother and her lived together and he used to have work during the day so she would be alone and this time I would be with her to keep her company.

"This is insane!!" Said a Male's voice..............when I turned around there was no one.

I didn't mind much about it as there were mostly guys in this area so I kept on walking.

William stopped me and said that I had to meet him in his office urgent. What could be so important this time? I followed him to his office and saw Jacob doing some paperwork he looked at me and then back down like he just ignored me.

"I have something to give you"

He gave me a small box and when I opened it I saw a beautiful charm bracelet.

"A charm bracelet? It's beautiful but why"

He laughed and said "this is your mom's"

"What!?"

"When she left this was the last thing she gave to me before she went she told me 'take care of my daughter' and left"

"This is my mom's?"

"Yeah I thought this was the right time to give it to you"

I hugged him so that no one could see I was tearing up.

Someone came to call William for some work so he left leaving me and Jacob alone.

"Where are you going," he asked aggressively

"None of your business," I said and left

         ****************

I reached her house and she was standing waiting for me I ran and gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back and whispered I missed you.

"My brother will not be home till midnight so we have a lot of time in our hands"

Her brother was a jerk so she had to keep most of the things from him a secret.

I've never seen her brother before he was always busy with work so he was not around.

We decided to watch Enola Holmes together since it was our favourite even tho we've already watched it like 5 times.

We took our blankets and snacks and went to her room and put on the movie.

The weather was chill and everything looked so peaceful with her. We laughed and talked the whole movie and after that, we decided to put face masks and take a lot of pictures.

We blasted our favourite song while pretending to be singers at a concert and vibe.

Being with her I was able to eat and do anything. I didn't even notice that I had a huge cut on my hand.

Later we decided to go to sleep so we got ourselves tucked up and started gossiping.

"Hey, when you went to that party or ball how were the people dressed and most importantly how were you looking?"