Chapter one

Okay so l see Alana as the picture but it's totally fine if you guys don't
————————————————————
I hope you guys enjoy the book

Alana

I knew l had to get out of bed for school but l couldn't, it's just so draining have to see the same people everyday of the week 24/7 and l was just so comfortable in my bed and warm blankets.

My comfort was soon taken away from as my dad came into my room to see if l was up yet.

He already had yelled my names 3 times, but he knew how much of a struggle it is to get me out of bed so l already expected him to come barging in.

"Alana get up! You're gonna be late AGAIN and if your late then your brothers are gonna be late so get up"

I groaned, rolling over on my stomach mumbling into my pillow "Alana get up come on we gotta go" my dad yelled as he walked out of my room

I pushed myself off the bed and went into my closet and picked some random clothes, l went to the bathroom to take a quick hot shower. Drying myself off and putting on my clothes, before racing down stairs cause l looked at my phone and saw l only had 20 minutes to get to school and drop my brothers off

"Jaylen & Kevin" l shouted as l enter the kitchen to grab a water, they both were already in the kitchen finishing they're cereal "hurry up guys we're late" l tell them as l shove them they're backpacks

They finish they're cereal and race out the door. I quickly get in my beat up car which l love cause l knew how much my dad put aside for me to get the car.

I managed to get my brothers to school on time but l already knew l was making myself late.

When l got to school l noticed l was 30 minutes lates and l hated being late to Mr.Johnson class he always takes it out on my grades. Dude is really crazy he gave me detention cause l told him he mis-spelled a word.

He only ever messes with me, l don't know how much longer l can go without cruising him.

My phone vibrating in my bag interrupted me thinking about how Mr.Johnson is gonna make such a big deal about me being late. As l grab my phone l see my best friend texted me.

Eden: where are you?

Me: girl outside the school. What y'all doing in Mr.Johnson class cause if he on 10 I'm skipping.

Eden: we got a sub 😝

Me: purrrrr! alright here l come.

Eden: k

I put my phone in my pocket and walk into the school, l go an all werewolves school so everyone was a wolf including me. As I'm walking l notice the girls who make my high school years hell.

Before l could get out of there eye sight they quickly notice me and started to walk towards me "ducky come here we heard it was your birthday yesterday why didn't you tell us" Kelly ask me, I shrug my shoulders just trying to make this encounter quick.

On her left Bianca was laughing before she said "aww aren't you 17 now you can finally find out what abomination is gonna be your mate" l ignore her and try to walk off but Kelly quickly grabs my arm and brings her lips to my ear "l hope you know you'll forever be nothing and whoever your mate is he's gonna find you disgusting" l just stand there as she backs away and smiles and wave before walking back down the hallway.

I slowly started to walk to class while there words echo through my head. I just hope they aren't right, l mean mates are suppose to love you no matter what.

right ?

Well it actually doesn't really matter to me as long as I'm with my dad and my brothers and my bestie, l guess my mate could be like a bonus.

As l enter the class l walk to my table right next to my best friend, she saw the look on my face and asked "are you alright" l simply nod "you don't seem alright" she states "just Kelly and Bianca being bitches again" l told her "l keep telling you if you let me drag they're ass they wouldn't even think about talking to you, but noooo you wanna be the bigger person" she says.

"We both know they're gonna talk no matter what we do" l say.

Eden rolls her eyes and goes back to looking at her phone and l do the same.

15 minutes pass by before Eden nudges my side to show me her phone "look somebody's throwing a party tomorrow night we should go since we didn't do anything for you birthday" she slightly whispers "first who throws a party on a Tuesday? and second we did nothing on my birthday cause your literally my only friend beside why would l go to a party when l know the only person I'm gonna talk to is you" l breath out.

"Come on it'll be fun and you might get to find out who your mate is. How do you expect to find him if all we ever do is come to school and hang out at your house, we don't even go to the pack house how we use to when we were kids, it could be fun" she states

"Or the whole pack could be like Kelly and Bianca and l highly doubt my mate is in the pack" l respond to her.

"But how could you know if we do the same thing every day, pleaseeeee you know l can't go if you don't go" she begs

The bell rings letting us know to go to our next class room so me and Eden walk out the door to her locker and l look over her and tell her "fine we can go but l have to ask my dad" she giggles before she says "yayyyyy your gonna be thanking me later l know it".

"Whatever, are you still coming over after school? " l ask, she nods her head before she said " yeah and we can see what we're gonna wear to the party".

The one minute warning bells rings and l tell her "bye I'll see you after school"

before l start walking off to class, she yells "bye" as she walks off as well.

     Sooo do you guys like the book so far it's my first book.

You guys have to leave funny comments but anyways make sure to vote and all that other stuff I'm suppose to say