"Oh yeah. This one time in Barcelona-" Ashton cut me off.

"I'm out!" He walked back into the bedroom sending out a very confused luke.

"Is he okay?" Luke asked me, trading spots with Calum.

"I was just telling the guys some embarrassing stories about Ashton." I replied. Just then Ashton cane out scrolling through his phone.

"When Meghan was ten we went to the mall to see Santa clause and she got so freaked out by the animatronic snowman she peed on Santa's lap." Ashton announced." When she was four I convinced Meghan that there was a Halloween every month so in January I dressed her up as the devil and the first house I sent her to was the super religious nun next door." The last one made everyone laugh.

"Last one but when Meghan was nine my uncle convinced her that his diet root beer was actual beer and she walked around our house stumbling and falling so we'd think she was drunk." Ashton said before shutting off his phone.

"I'd never seen mom slap someone so fast as she did Uncle Dave that day." I told Ashton." That was a good day."

"After that I am pooped. I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you guys in the morning." I told them. Luke followed me into the bedroom as I started getting ready for bed.

"Babe, do you think this hat is good enough to wear Friday when we're in Dallas?" Luke asked, showing me a oversized yellow cowboy hat.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth?" I asked him and he shook his head no." Then it looks great." He took the hat off and pouted.

"I just wanted to be a cowboy. Why you gotta crush my dreams." Luke fake cried as he put the hat away.

"Believe me id be the last person to not want you to be a cowboy." I mumbled as I scrolled through Instagram.

"Oh? And why's that?" He proceeding to ask as he crawled into my bed.

"The equestrian look is so hot." I told him." If a guys got western boots on with a cowboy hat and a flannel tucked in his pants, he's got me in his pants."

Luke looked at me in awe." That's all I had to do? Wear a flannel, a hat, and some boots and-"

"I didn't mean it literally before you get any ideas." I told him." Can you plug in my phone?" I asked him, pressing it to his chest. He groaned and reached over to the plug.

"Goodnight." I told him before he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and wrapped his arms around me.

*
*
*

"Luke get up." I said for what felt like the hundredth time." I've been laying here for forty minutes waiting for you to get up; I wanna get started with the day."

The other three were already up and were standing around my bed seeing if Luke will move at all.

"Can you guys help me? I have things to do." I asked the. Michael took his legs and Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke's chest and pulled him out of my bed before dropping him on the floor.

"You guys fucking suck." Luke whimpered as he rubbed his eyes. I helped him up and we walked out to the kitchen.

"That wouldn't have happened had you gotten up before." I snickered. I pulled out some bread from the fridge and almond butter before making toast for Luke and I.

I made him and I a plate and we sat down at the table.

"Do you want the rest?" I asked him, holding out my plate with one piece of toast left.

Luke took the plate and demolished the piece of bread in seconds.

"You're like a human trash can." I commented.