Chapter 18

I wake up to growling. Katsuki's hold tightening on me. I hum and snuggle more into his chest.

"Sir I just need to check her vitals real quick then I'll leave." A voice disturbs my peaceful snuggle. I groan and roll over for her to check my blood pressure and temperature. She asks if I need anything. Katsuki replies for her to please leave. Well not those exact words. I giggle and snuggle back up to him.

"What time is it?" I ask. He reaches behind him and grabs my phone from the table and checks the time.

"It's 5. And your shitty clone called like 10 damn times." He said arms embracing me again. I was definitely enjoying his warmth in the cold hospital room.

"I'll have to call him in a little bit when I know he's up." I say stretching out, earning me a jolt of pain from my shoulder. "Shit that hurts"

"No shit, dumbass." He says as he buries his face in my neck. "Go back to bed, candy cane." He mumbles against my skin. Giving my neck a couple of small pecks.

"Doubt I can. I normally wake up about this time anyway." I tell him.

"Course you fucking would." He groans "Shit! I forgot to give you something"

He reaches his hand in his pocket and holds up a shiny object.

"Where did you get that?! I thought I lost it during the attack!" I grab the charm bracelet. Struggling to latch it back on my wrist. His hands grab the piece of jewelry, latching it on to my wrist. "Thank you, Kat!"

"The nurse gave it to me before they took you back to surgery." He says looking at each charm. "Do these fucking mean something or just random?"

"Yeah they are symbols of the people close to me." I respond pointing to each charm. "See this whip is for Midnight, she is like a mom to me. The mic is for Present Mic and the sleeping bag is of course for Aizawa. The snowflake and flame is for my siblings. They either have ice or fire or both."

"So your mom is ice?" He asks "Where is she?"

"Umm well she's not at home any more. It's kind of a long story." I say shifting in his arms to look away. "My mom and fathers marriage wasn't a normal one. So things didn't end well."

"What happened?" He pushes but his face goes back to my neck giving comforting kisses.

"Well my father wanted her for a quirk marriage. He wanted to create a powerful child so they could become the number one hero. After deeming that the first three had a 'weak constitution' that they inherited from our mother, they couldn't be of use to him. Then he had Shouto. His prodigy. There was an incident of our mother breaking down and hurting Shouto so he locked her up in a facility. She has been in there for almost ten years now."

"So that dick raised you alone?" Katsuki questions into my neck, his hand starts trailing up and down my side.

"No he raised Shouto. My other siblings raised me and also Aizawa took me under his care too.  Midnight and Mic helped every chance they got."

"Aren't you and him the same damn thing?" He said nipping my neck causing me to giggle. My hand runs up his arm.

"Nah Sho was a calmer child. I was very hyper and got into trouble every chance I got plus I wasn't as naturally talented as Shouto. So our father thought I was unfit to be a hero."

"Well he's fucking stupid if he believes that bullshit." He pushed me onto my back his body hovering over mine. My heart pounding in my chest. No longer concerned with with the dreaded topic. "I think you're fucking perfect" he leans down and presses his lips to mine. I return his kiss, my hands going under his shirt feeling his toned chest.