Chapter 1

The Wedding

Atashia POV

It's my dream wedding. Sa wakas matutupad na ang klaseng kasal na pangarap ko. Everything is perfect, to my expensive white gown, to an extravagant entourage, to a perfect set up in a wide garden, flowers neatly piled in every corner, wealthy people crowded the place, my father standing at my side and the most gorgeous groom waiting at the altar.

Si Lance Arcega, isang multi-millionaire businessman sa edad na trenta. He rarely smiles, always the serious face, his very dominant and hate being fooled, that's why even how handsome and rich he is women scared to cross his path or go near him.

They got contented dreaming him from afar. But now the centuries hottest bachelor will be married to a spoiled brat, happy-go-lucky heiress of Rivera's International Groups and Companies.

People look at me as if I am the most beautiful girl they ever saw, whispering how my future husband and I are very suit for each other and others gaze burn in envy. This is all so overwhelming except that. . .. I'm not the real bride, the man beside me is not my father, kahit ni isa man lang sa mga taong nandito ay hindi ko kapamilya, walang mga kakilala and the handsome groom waiting in the altar looking at me intently did not no that.

All he knew I am Collin Rivera, the girl he's been forced to marry. Yes, this is an arranged marriage like what common wealthy families do to expand their riches, business and connections. This is all so damn wrong, but what can I do but to oblige.

I have big debts to pay.

No one suspected that I am an impostor except of course to Collin's parents who beg for my help.

Mr. Antonio Rivera ushers me to the altar and I know he knows that I'm shaking, and I feel anytime soon I would pass out of the nervousness creeping into my body. Kinakabahan ako sa anumang resultang magaganap pagkatapos ng kasal na ito.

I know I would regret it, pero alam ko sa sakripisyong ito matutulungan ko ng labis ang mga taong naglitas ng buhay ko.

We walk slowly, I can feel my white stilettos slightly submerge in the red carpet leading to the altar.

A beautiful, heartwarming wedding song played at the background I don't recognize.

Mr. Antonio held my hand and smile at me reassuringly when we stop, I smiled back trying to hide my nervousness.

Nang tumingin ako sa harap, di ko mapigilang manlamig, those pair of beautiful dark brown eyes look at me coldly but there's a glint on something in his eyes that make my knees go weak as if his reading my soul.

Whats with that look? Does he know that I'm an impostor? Oh, please don't.

Thinking about it makes my heart thud like running horses, but no it's not, right? I try to compose myself, I smile at him tenderly that I have never done before to him. Since the marriage preparation, we've met a few times in a family dinner in Arcega's or in Rivera's mansion, they've done that several times but most of it, walang Lance na dumarating. They say he was just so busy in some business matters, but I won't buy that, maybe its just an alibi when the truth is, he doesn't want to see my face.

Thinking about that cause pain in my heart.

I know I have no reason to feel this way, all I have to do is wait a little longer and I'll be free from this charade. I know he doesn't want this marriage, I can see it in his bored look. He never attempts to throw even a single glance at me. Maybe he was just an obedient son who follows his parents without arguing and honestly speaking it's not what I expected, knowing his reputation.