2

[two] "Curly?" "Daddy." "Uh..."

It's been a week since Harry first met his new math teacher, and there has not been a day that he hasn't jacked off thinking about him. And if Harry ever questioned his sexuality before, he doesn't have to anymore, because Mr. Tomlinson's beautiful ass made him see the light, and realize how gay he fucking is.

Harry is gay. Being gay is his fucking profession, he is so gay he would eat his teacher's ass, and believe it or not, he isn't very fond of eating ass, well, at least he wasn't.

Harry checks his schedule to find out that he has math first, and fuckfuckfuckfuck. Harry sighs and mentally punches himself. When he enters the class he looks around to find out that he and his teacher were the only people in the class. Why did he have to come to class so early? Harry curses under his breath.

Harry looked down hoping and praying that Mr. Tomlinson won't talk to him, and Harry thinks god hates him, because an angelic voice is coming out of his teacher's mouth, and all he can think of is Mr. Tomlinson screaming his name while Harry suck him off, and fuck Harry hasn't been around his hot, dumb teacher for more than, what? Three minutes? And he's already imagined his teacher fucking him in a million different ways, and wow, Harry never thought he was this creative.

"Curly?" That's when Harry realizes he wasn't listening to what he was saying.

"Sorry, daddy"

What the fuckity fuck, fucking fuck, fuck, fuck. He just called his teacher daddy. Harry just mentally slapped himself like twenty times.

"Uh..." Mr. Tomlinson said, his face so fucking red.

Before Harry could apologize, a bunch of students entered the classroom, and Harry was the first one to look away. And if Harry hated himself before, he fucking despises himself now.

Harry has never loved the sound of that bell more. How could I be so fucking stupid?

Right when Harry was about to leave, he hears that stupid gorgeous voice calling his name, and his heart literally stopped beating. He gulped, and turned around.

"You forgot your- Uh- backpack" Mr Tomlinson says not daring to look him in the eye.

Of course he fucking did. How many times does he have to mentally slap himself to realize that he is so fucking stupid.

On his way out, Harry "accidentally" looks at his teacher's crotch, and what the fuck? He's either really fucking big, or he- oh no, no way, but-

"Are you alright?"

That's how Harry realized he's been staring and this time Harry mentally fucking kills himself, because nothing can ever be worst than this. Harry looks away and bites the inside of his cheek, his face so red. It took him ten seconds to finally answer.

"Um- yeah, yeah I'm fine, sorry, I'm gonna leave now" Harry turns around and leaves the class room, this time actually fucking slapping himself across the face. Oh god, what had he done?

Harry wasn't the only person who was humiliated. Louis was so disgusted with himself.

"A boner, really?" He says out loud to himself.

He might've face-palmed himself to death. He tried so hard to think about something, anything other than fucking his student on his desk. Student. Oh god, oh god, oh god. He's his student. Louis thought the idea of having sex with a student of his was delusional and fucking disgusting. What was it about that stupid boy that made him feel this way? Louis pretended he didn't have a million answers for that question, because, no, Harry is his fucking student, and he refuses to think of him in that way. The fact that he felt like a stupid, hormonal teenager made him cringe. This is all Harry's fault.

It's Harry's fault he was late for that dumb meeting, because he was too busy trying to get rid of his stupid boner. That bastard had to call him that stupid name that Louis refuses to repeat again to himself. Harry, Harry, Harry. Stupid fucking Harry, what am I gonna do now?

[read if you want a dedication]
holy fuck this chapter is so dumb i'm so fucking sorry, and trust me, nothing is happening too fast, because a bunch of crap is going to happen, and I really want to spoil this, but I can't. I'm sorry I took too long, I had like, three exams, and had no time. I really hope this was worth it.

Moving on, I came up with this really cool idea. I will read all the comments (obviously) and I will choose my favourite each chapter and give the person a dedication. It will go like this:

FC (favourite comment)
@UnicornMalik: HOLY FUCKNUGGET I HAVE WAITED FOR A THOUSAND CENTURIES FOR THIS ONE MOMENT AND IT IS HERE I AM PRAYING TO YOU BC YOU ARE GOD HOLY SHIT YES THIS IS AMAZING OH MY LITERAL FUCKING LORD HOLY SHIT

wow, you are literally so fucking adorable and funny I love you.