1

[one] "holy fucking shit, who is that" "our new math teacher."

you would probably love to have a hot, young teacher in at least one of your classes, because, i mean, come on, who wouldn't? The answer to this question is harry styles.

why? because he has to deal with a boner every fucking day because of him. but like, seriously, don't blame him, because his teacher is probably the finest thing walking on earth right now, harry thinks he might not be real, and right now, he hates his teacher so fucking much, because there's a fucking vibrator inside his fucking asshole, and he's sitting in the front of the class, his teacher watching him squirm as he smirks and asks harry to stand up and answer the question he just wrote on the board.

how the hell did that happen? Let's rewind to the first day of school.

harry enters his first class with his best friend niall, walking to the last desk in the back; he barely got enough sleep, so he was hoping his teacher won't notice him sleeping.

just as he puts his head down, he hears an unfamiliar voice coming from the teacher's desk, so he raises his head.

"holy fucking shit, who is that," he asks niall.

"our new math teacher" niall whispers.

"good morning, My name is louis tomlinson, i'm 22 years old, and i'm going to teach you math this year" their new teacher says.

"niall, the thing is talking, it's real," harry says his eyes open wide.

"dude, you're acting like you've never seen a hot guy before" niall giggles.

"not like this one, holy shit, look at his ass, It can't be real," harry says, still staring at his new teacher. niall rolls his eyes,

"you're a fucking idiot," he says.

mr. tomlinson decides to ask each student what their name was. When it was harry's turn, he was surprised he could talk, because now, all, he could think of, is his teacher fucking him on that stupid fucking desk, and he hates his life, because now there's a little problem in his pants he needs to fix, like now.

"how about you, curly?"

Now he just wants to cry, because his voice is fucking amazing, and so is his ass. he just wants to disappear and never come back.

"h-harry Styles," He says, finally.

mr. tomlinson has the biggest smile on his face. fuck my life, fuck my life, fuck my life. that was exactly what harry was thinking, and suddenly harry wanted to die, because his little problem wasn't a little problem anymore; if he doesn't take care if it like right now, he might fucking explode.

after class, harry ran to the bathroom to fix his not-very-little problem.

"this is going to fucking suck, I'm going to fail," harry tells niall.

it's lunch break and harry is still not over how hot mr. tomlinson is, and when he notices him walking over to the cafeteria, he loses it.

mr. tomlinson and his stupid, gorgeous ass are literally everywhere, and he doesn't like it, because - oh shit, boner. It's all his teacher's fault. he can't just walk around wiggling that ass everywhere and not expecting people to get dumb boners.

harry stopped staring, when louis caught him and curved his lips to form a smile. harry covers his face with his hands.

"fuck me," he said, frustrated.

and he meant it, in both ways.

[Coming Soon] "... daddy" "uh.."

really short, and really shitty but you guys have been asking for a chapter and here it is, I hope it was worth the wait. I promise, this will get much more interesting and it will be longer for sure, in the upcoming updates. I will start writing the second chapter and I will publish it when this chapter gets 5 votes and 5 comments. Thank you so much for reading this book.