4

[four]

[previously] ''you know you're not very good at hiding it" "what?" "your boner"

while harry tries to seduce louis, louis tries so hard to focus on the road and not stop the fucking car and fuck his fucking student so hard he can't walk properly for a week.

harry is licking his pretty, pink blowjob lips and teasing his cock through the fabric, with slow, low moans coming out of his mouth, and louis has never been this sexually frustrated.

"i know you want me, lou" harry says and louis gets tiny little butterflies from that nickname.

"harry, this is wrong" louis says not moving his eyes from the road.

"do you want to do it?" harry says looking at louis, frowning.

"that doesn't matter harry, we can't" louis says

"do you want to do it?" harry asks again. when louis takes too long to answer, harry leans forward and starts to rub louis' clothed cock.

"harry, stop it" louis says his face red

"you know, it's very hard to believe you want me to stop when your dick feels so hard" harry says, then continues "lou, can i give you a blowjob?" he looks at louis with lust in his eyes, and louis gives up. he stops the car and takes off his jeans and boxers so fast harry giggles.

louis knows he's going to regret this later, but there's a drunk horny boy in his car, and his
dick is about to fall off because of how big and hard it's getting.

once his dick is out, it takes harry five seconds to realize that louis' dick is actually real.

harry holds louis' dick in one hand and starts licking the tip while staring at louis. he then moves his other hand to his own clothed cock and starts rubbing on it.

louis' whimpers were probably the best thing harry has ever heard in his life, he wants to record a voice note of it and fall asleep listening to it every single night.

when louis was so close to coming all over harry's face he started moving his hips in a circular motion and thrusting his hips. harry started tearing up, but he didn't stop. he kept sucking louis' gorgeous dick while touching his own.

and oh boy he knows he won't be able to talk tomorrow, but it just feels so good. harry doesn't know if it was louis screaming his name that made him come all over the car floor and his pants, or if it was louis' come all over his face, but it really doesn't matter, because that was probaby the best thing that ever happened to him.

they were both panting when harry tells louis that they passed his house a long time ago.

"you little shit" is all louis says.

that was the last thing that was said for the rest of the ride.

louis realizes that he forgot about zayn when he answers his phone to an angry zayn yelling at him.

"dude, what the fuck i called you like twenty times are you okay?" he says

"you only called five times, but yeah i'm fine" louis answers sighing, then he continues, "i'm on my way, please tell me you're still there i need to talk to you about something"

"still there, hurry the fuck up" zayn says.

kind of important !!

so short, and so shitty. i edited this on my phone so please don't hate me. i've been so busy god i fucking hate socials and french so damn much. thank you guys for all the support i've been getting. also, if you want to talk to me on twitter my @ is tmhalsey but the l is an i. once again thank you guys so sososososos much. also, please write down below in the comments section if you want a character ask or if you want to ask me about stuff i don't know, and i might make a chapter deficated to that if enough people want that. love you guys.