11: The End

Gerard's pov

I awoke at about nine in the morning to find Y/n absent from my arms. Oh... did she leave? I sure hope not...

Tiredly, I climbed out of bed with only my boxers on and trudged into the bathroom. Quickly, I did my business before stepping into the kitchen.

Y/n stood there, back to me, wearing my t-shirt from last night. I couldn't help but smile. So cute...

"Oh, I thought you had left." She turned to me.

"Did you want me to leave?" Her tone sounded somewhat worried.

"No! No, not at all. I just, I didn't think you would've stayed," She giggled, walking to me, then pressed her lips to mine before hugging me, "Aww, babe..." I quietly spoke, "Uhm, when are you heading back to California?" She pulled away.

"I should be going back tomorrow," She looked to the linoleum floor, "But, I'm not so sure if I want to anymore."

"You wanna stay?" She nodded, gazing back at me. I felt a lightbulb turn on in my head, "I've been looking for a roommate! Maybe you could move in!?"

"Really!?" I nodded, "I'd like that, but, I'll have to get the rest of my things from California. I only brought enough clothes for three days."

"Have you already bought a plane ticket?"

"No, I'll have to go down there and buy it. After what happened, most planes have been pretty empty though."

"Yeah, maybe I could go with you? I've always wanted to see it." She smiled.

"That'd be great. Let's do it."

"Cool..." a future with her... I'd like that... she's amazing...

"I made breakfast." She said, then grabbed the two bowls of cereal from behind her.

"Aw, thanks babe." I took the bowl from her. We both sat on the couch, eating our cereal, with the tv on, not giving a damn about what was to come next for us. I like this... just... hanging around... not stressing over work... I could get used to this... especially with her by my side...

We finished eating and set our bowls on the table. I immediately held her, cuddling. She leaned into me, and we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Hey Gee?" I hummed, "What are we now?"

"Whatta ya mean?"

"Like, we were friends before. What are we now?" I thought for a moment.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Sure, if you'll be my boyfriend of course."

"I'd love to be your boyfriend," She leaned close to my face and kissed my cheek before going back to her original position, "You're really cute. I always thought you were cute. Even, before we began talking." She giggled.

"That's funny, I thought the same thing about you," I chuckled, "You always looked so cute drawing in your sketchbook all focused. It was the highlight of my day."

"Really?" She nodded.

"Yeah, it's the cutest fuckin' thing I've ever seen. When you look so focused and all," She smiled, "Makes my insides tingle."

"Just lookin' at ya would make my insides tingle," A short giggle escaped her lips, "Aww..." I kissed her cheek. The room went quiet for awhile. She snuggled closer to me, only wanting to be held.

"Hey Gee?" I hummed, "I missed you so much in California. My family was starting to get on my nerves." I chuckled.

"I missed you too. Like, a lot." She's so pretty... Y/n... she makes me so happy...

"Y'know, after I called, I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna see you again."

"Same, I'm happy I came back," I nodded, kissing her more, "Oh!" She pulled away from me, "I have something for you!"

"You have something? For me?" She nodded, climbing off the couch and digging through her suitcase.

"Well yeah, I got you something from Cali."

"Cool," I sat up, leaning towards her. She pulled out a little blue gift bag.

"Here..." I pulled out the tissue paper until I was able to pull out the gift. A few pretty sea shells now sat in my hands, "Me and some friends like to look for pretty sea shells and I thought you might like them. It's kinda like your own little bit of Cali."

"These are beautiful..." I said, examining the purples and silvers, "Thank you."

"Of course," She smiled.

"You wanna do anything today?" I asked, setting the shells on the coffee table.

"Not really. If it's okay, I'd just like to stay with you today."

"Aww, we can do that, c'mere..." I laid back on the couch with my arms out. She giggled and climbed into my arms. I kissed the top of her head, holding her close. Yeah... I like this...

For the rest of the day all we really did was cuddle. The apartment was filled with a strange sense of euphoria that had never once been there before. She was the reason why, along with the fact that, there was no more dread for my next day of work. Our lives have changed for either the better or worse, but I held a strong feeling everything will be alright in the end. Especially, now that I had her.

Y/n... cute girl... my cute girl... I love you... so much... cute girl... Y/n...

~The End~

OwO-
Yay!! It's finally over!! Wow ok this chapter is like, super short srry there wasn't much to write abt since the story kinda, actually ended last chapter. This is just a little, extra little thing ig. But I'm so happy it's over so now I can focus on the new Mikey book!! Yay!! But also sad to see this go cause it was fun. I think I did pretty good with this book ngl. I'm proud. Now, in the Disney vault you go Subway. If you're new to my stories I have other books you can check out. I have Gerard books, Mikey books, Frank books, Ryan Ross books, I think I got em all?? Oh! One shot book! This story idea actually came from a one shot of mine, one of the reasons why it's so short. Anyways, Have a great day~peace out cheesebags