Chapter 7 ⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING: r@pę. if you wish to not read skip this chapter or exit the book now.

Recap: "I know exactly what we should do with her."

You P.O.V.

Mingi stand up and walks towards us. He cups my face with his soft and warm hands, having me look into his gorgeous black eyes. 'Why do they have to be so god damn attractive?'

He closes the gap between us, having his body pressed against mine. I could feel things down below that I shouldn't be feeling from him.

The demon brings his face very close and presses his soft lips against mine, kissing me slow and gently. Jongho begins to place light kisses on the side of my neck.

Then Mingi licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I deny it. Mingi growls in frustration. His hands travel down to my butt and he squeezes the right cheek. I gasp in reaction, giving him a chance to insert his tongue into my mouth. I attempt to push out his tongue out with mine but fail.

He separates our lips and looks up at Jongho, after he removes his lips from my neck. It's like Jongho knew what Mingi wanted him to do like he could read his mind. Mingi walks back to the chair, he sat in before, while Jongho leads me over to the bed.

He removes my towel and I want to cover up my body in shame, but for some reason cant. It's like an unknown force is stopping me. The more I fight it the more it hurts me.

"Venom compultion is such a nice ability to have, all I need is to kiss or bite my victim and I can control their body for as long as an hour or longer," Mingi smirks. 'Venom Compultion? is that why I can't do anything?' I want to scream and cry but can't, Mingi is keeping from doing any of those things.

Jongho smirks, "Don't worry doll, if you're a good girl for the both of us he will free you from his control."

Then he lays me down on the bed and attaches his lips back onto my neck, this time being a little more rough. I let out shameful moans as Jongho kisses, licks, and nips at my sensitive skin. He plays with my breast while he leaves purple marks on my neck. 'Please stop....someone help me please....'

Jongho moves lower down to my breasts and sucks on my nipples. I can't help but let out sinful noises. After he was done he takes off his top, revealing his torso to me. 'Holy shit he is ripped!'

Jongho smirks at me. He holds up two fingers and orders me to suck them. I am forced to obey and do so. Once his fingers were coated with my saliva, he takes them out and holds them over my womanhood. He pushes them in and I let out a cry.

I can't scream in pain as much as I want to. 'It's hurts please stop.' "Shhhhh soon you feel good," Jongho says before kissing me again. I was correct he can read minds.

Soon the pain turns into pleasure and he thrusts his fingers into me faster. I can't control the moans that fall out of my mouth. I feel a knot building up in my stomach. It build up and up until he removes his fingers. I whimper in reaction.

"I can't let you cum just yet," Jongho whispers. He removes the rest of his clothing and never dare to look down at his private area.

Jongho climbs back on top of me and rubs the tip of his member around my entrance. Eventually he shoves it in not inserting it slow at all. Tears are streaming down my face as he stares down at me. This is different from his fingers this is not pleasurable at all.

"*gasps* was our doll a virgin? And I was granted to be your first?" Jongho's eyes turn black. "Oh we're gonna have so much fun with you."

Mingi in the corner of my eye is rubbing himself through his jeans. That sadist is enjoying this bastard hurting me.