Chapter 14

Recap: Everything seems to be growing darker around me.

Jongho P.O.V.

Me and our new allies are having a wonderful time together. Hopefully our leaders do follow through with the alliance. As I'm sipping on wine, I suddenly hear Y/n's thoughts. She sounds distressed and weak.

'Jongho!...Jongho Please help me! you're the only one who can hear me help!'

"San, where did Y/n last go?" I ask the hybrid concerned.

"She left to use the bathroom, why?" San raises a brow.

I grip his shirt collar and quickly teleport us there. We arrive in there to find one of Soobin's men with his lips over her neck. This pisses us off. Looks like some people can't listen when we say "off limits".

I go ahead and deal with Yeonjun while San takes care of Y/n. I repeatedly kick him in the stomach causing the vampire to whimper in pain. I was only satisfied when he can't get back on his feet.

"Shit! I can't stop the bleeding, get Wooyoung!" I hear San panic behind me.

I throw the vampire over my shoulder and bring him back to the dining room and get a lot of stares and gasps. I throw the male on the floor making him let out another whimper.

Hongjoong was going to scold me until he smelt Y/n's blood on him. "What...did he do?" Hongjoong asks in a threatening tone.

"He attacked Y/n, that's what," I answer. "Wooyoung help her stat."

I didn't need to tell the vampire twice and he books it for the human.

"Is it that bad she needs Wooyoung?" Hongjoong glares at unconscious Yeonjun.

"I'm afraid it is," I reply.

Hongjoong's nails grow and scratches the table in anger. I could hear his thoughts loud and clear. My leader really wants Yeonjun dead for this.

"I deeply apologize for my men behavior I-"

Hongjoong cuts Soobin off. He speaks in a harsh threatening voice towards the leader, "Collect your boys and get out."

'Guess we can kiss that Alliance goodbye.' Taehyun and Beomgyu carry their colleague and the five leave through the front door. I was just beginning to like them.

"Without their alliance, what do we do about our rivals?" Seonghwa asks our leader.

"Guess we'll find someone other group, I need to see Y/n," Hongjoong replies. He zooms through the hallways with his speed to find the human.

~*~

~*~

You P.O.V.

'Ugh...my head...' My body feels very weak. I use little energy I have to open my eyes to be met with familiar gentle ones. Wooyoung! I'm so glad to see the sweet vampire.

Wooyoung's sighs in relief and hugs me tight, "I was beginning to think we lost you."

I happily return the hug. I remember what the Yeonjun guy did. It makes me paranoid on where he could be now.

"If that bastard touches you again I'm killing him myself," San growls.

"Y/n!" I hear Hongjoong shout outside the bathroom.

He rushes inside, pushes everyone aside, and pulls me in his arms after me and Wooyoung seperate. Hongjoong plants a kiss on my forehead before burying his head into my shoulder, "It's gonna be alright, those guys won't be allowed back here again."

I've never seen this side of the men. Since when do they care this much about me? First they kidnap me, kill my friend, torture me, use my body, and now show kindness after being attacked by one of their friends?! I'm in disbelief with how their behaving right now.

I shove Hongjoong off me so I can leave the bathroom. He's taken back by my actions. I could have sworn I heard him let out a growl as I left. Before I can go upstairs the vampire blocks my path.

"What is your problem?" Joong demands.

"Why do you care!" I snap at him. "You and your men treat me as you're little play thing. As if my feelings and problems would matter to heartless monsters!"

Like that I pass Hongjoong again and continue to go back to Wooyoung's room. He's the only person in this household who even treats me with respect and rather only see.

~*~

~*~

Hongjoong P.O.V.

"...As if my feelings and problems would matter to a heartless monsters!" Y/n snaps at me.

She walks past me up the stairs. I don't know why but her words stabbed me a little. Is this guilt I'm feeling? Impossible! I've killed countless humans in my time and never felt any morality or guilt over them.

I've even encountered some troubling humans like her so why suddenly do I feel like this.

"Would you like me to punish her for acting like that?" Seonghwa asks me.

"......No, I'll let her outburst slide this once. Yeonjun already put her through enough there's no need," I answer the oldest.

Like that he goes to his room like everyone else in silence. I keep thinking about Y/n's word over and over again. Hate how I feel like I've been called out.

To Be Continued.......

Abducted | ateez ff On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara