Chapter 10

A/N: I forgot to introduce Y/n to some of the ATEEZ members lol. Welp lets pretend you have already met them.

Recap: "You wouldn't mind if I had a sip...would you?"

You P.O.V.

Yeosang's fangs poke out of his luscious lips and his dark brown eyes glow red.

It hurts when the men feed from me. I don't want to go through it again.

Yeosang moves the collar of my shirt and tilt my head. He doesn't wait any longer and bites my shoulder. I yelp when I feel him pierce my skin.

Surprisingly I barely felt anything that time. It's like the pain from Yunho's bite was reduced in half. Am I growing immune to their bites or something?

Once Yeosang is done, he licks his lips to clean my blood off before speaking, "San and I have chosen wisely."

The black haired male gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead before he opens the fridge. "How bout I make you pancakes for breakfast, sound good?" He asks me.

"Y-Yeah," I answer stuttering. 'How does someone go from being scary to sweet in seconds? Oh and won't forget that one of those two killed Wonho, I'm still set on revenge.'

"Great," Yeosang smiles as he gets out the ingredient for pancakes.

I grip the island countertop as I walk around to take a seat in one of the light gray chairs. Did that asshole have to take that much?

Then I hear light footsteps enter the room. I look over and it was Seonghwa, if I remember his name correctly. He brushes his pink locks out of his eyes as he takes a seat next to me.

"Hey Y/n," Seonghwa smiles at me.

I blush and look down at my hands. 'Why do these men have to be so beautiful and make me want to faint? It's not fair!'

Seonghwa notices the wounds Yeosang left on me and sighs in disappointment, "Yeosang, Hongjoong said it's not good to take blood from her every day."

Yeosang rolls his eyes at him, "Relax, I didn't take that much from her and she's fine."

The vampire sets a plate of pancakes in front of me along with a glass of orange juice. He passes me the syrup to while he keeps a smile on his face, "Eat up so we can take you shopping."

"Wait a minute who is 'we'?" Seonghwa asks, more like demanding an answer than asking.

"Me and Hongjoong...you can join us if you would like, the more the merrier," Yeosang responds cheerful like.

It's finally nice that I can get out of the house. Also could escape while they ain't looking.

I cut off a piece of one of the pancakes. Once I taste it my eyes light up. The pancakes are light, fluffy, and have a bit of a buttery taste. I hate to admit he is a good cook.

After I have had breakfast, Yeosang leads me to his bedroom and throws a light pink sweater, a pair of skinny jeans that he accidentally shrunk in the washer, socks, and white converse.

I put on the outfit he gave me in his and Yunho's shared bathroom before finger brushing my hair. I walk out and the male coo's at me, "You look so cute and adorable."

He embraces me in a hug and kisses my forehead. I feel more disgusted that he's touching me.

We go downstairs to meet up with Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa decided to join us at the mall," Hongjoong tells us. Great! That decreases my chances of breaking free.

We all head out to their garage and they lead me over to an expensive looking vehicle. Yeosang was in the driver seat, I was placed in the middle back seat, Hongjoong was on my left side while Seonghwa on my right. 'This is going to be fun....'

*Magical Skip*

Yeosang parks the car close to the entrance and Hongjoong faces me.

"Here are the rules," Hongjoong continues, "Number 1 never leave my site, Number 2 don't bring any attention to us, Number 3 don't talk to anyone...break our rules and I will break you. Do I make myself clear?"

Break? As in like injure or kill me?

I nod my head for yes. "Use your words," Hongjoong demands. "Y-Yes sir," I stutter. Hongjoong smiles in satisfaction, "Good, give me your hand."

To Be Continued.......