7: pink or purple?

Depuis le début

"HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS AMAZING" Mariza shouts as she admires the gown, tracing her fingers over the neckline. Finn makes sure to capture her face and he records a 360 shot of her and the gown.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed making it! I've never used a fabric like this before so this was a first!"

After about 5-10 minutes of photos and recording shots, Mariza takes the camera so she can record Finn's reaction to his gown.

"For Mr. Finn, the one who started this all...Gown #2!!!"

I dramatically swipe another cover once more to reveal a gold, beautifully designed fabric gown with a satin side skirt.

Finn drops his jaw as does Mariza, they're frozen for a second until I cough to snap them out of it

Finn drops his jaw as does Mariza, they're frozen for a second until I cough to snap them out of it. He circles the mannequin with admiration as Mariza films close to his side.

"This is amazing!!! Holy Shit!!!!!" Finn exclaims as he picks up a section of the skirt.

"I made the skirt a bit longer since I figured you'd wear heels. Also when you wear the fake bust, It should be a snug fit."

"Oh yeah! I actually brought it this time!"

Mariza records Finn as he reaches into a backpack he'd brought and take out two pillow-like cushions from the main pocket. He holds them up and smiles at us like a child finding candy.

"HAHAH DUDE YOU LOOK KINDA WEIRD WITH THAT FACE" Mariza yells from behind the camera.

"I'm just very glad I didn't forget my boobs"

"Oh yeah totally, hate leaving home without them" I say as a joke. All three of us laugh until the camera turns off. I hold it for the two of them as they go into the bathroom one at a time to change. I film the both of them coming in with their gowns on.

"WOAHHH MODELS!!!"

Finn and Mariza chuckle as I film 360 shots of the two of them. I place the camera on the tripod on top of my desk as I check them for any alterations. Huh, no alterations needed. That's a first for me.

"They're perfectly sized, I'm surprised at myself right now! Anyways, I'm going to be sending the gowns to the hotel in San Diego. By the time you guys arrive there it should be in your rooms. You can call me if you need anything!"

Finn and Mariza give a knowing look at each other followed by a smirk. Mariza takes the camera again as Finn reaches into the front pocket of his backpack.

He walks up to me with an envelope.

"Danni, Thank you so much for making our gowns. I had a talk with the people who are organizing the MCC Charity Ball and..." he says as he opens the envelope revealing a ticket and a piece of paper, " they allowed me to have one more plus one."