Chapter nineteen

Seth arrived on the seen however he didn't see anything there. But he did notice footprints in the ground. He used the Infinitrix to turn into a Chronosapien named Clockwork and used the time hologram to look at what happened. He was surprised to see his friend Toshinori. "What is Mr. Yagi doing here? Seth said. After he was finished he ran back to the pizza place to find Nebula eating. "Hey. I'm back." Seth said. Hey that was fast. What happened at the site?" Nebula asked. "I didn't find anything there. Now enough of that. I need to eat." Seth said. After they are they took a walk in the park and so was Toshinori Yagi, who was looking for Seth. "Where is he? He should be here. Well this is a big city so he maybe hard to find." Toshinori said. He kept walking "um excuse me sir can you help me please?" Toshinori asked. The man turned around it was Seth they were both in disbelief. "Toshinori… what are you doing here?" Seth asked. "I came here for you actually. U.A. has a problem that has your area of expertise involved." Toshinori said. "Yeah which area." Seth asked. "Interdimensional travel." Toshinori said. "Ok yeah um I'll grab my things. If you want you can come by our base." Seth said. "Um we don't let random people in the base." Nebula said. "Oh come on you can trust Mr. Yagi. He is also a hero like us." Seth said. "Really. I don't see it. He is just to skinny." She said. "Really how about now." Toshinori said, I a puff of smoke where he was. Now stood a buff six foot tall man with the most craziest smile you would see in your life. "Ok now I see it." Nebula said. They all headed back to the base. "Hey we're back!" Nebula shouted. "And with a friend of Seth's." "Hey welcome back. How did it go with the breacher?" Silver said. "Well the breacher was my friend here Mr. TToshinori Yagi. And I know I just got back, but he needs my help sorry I couldn't stay longer." Seth said. "Well this  time I am coming with you. You are not going anywhere without me now." Nebula said. "Ok looks like the two and native are going to U.A. high school in San Francisco. You guys still have the portal?" Seth said. "Yep in the lowest level." Nebula said, with a grin. They went downstairs and activated the portal with Steel back in the Infinitrix. They lept through the portal and were gone.