Imagine 15 - Date (1)

Mena Massoud

Open your door x

It's late.

Y/N please x

You close the laptop lid down and place it beside you on your bed and throw on a hoodie from your wardrobe putting your hair up in a messy bun. You unlock the front door to your apartment.
You open the door and rest your head on the edge of the door, Mena stands up straight from leaning on the door frame.

"I'm sorry to bother you." Mena politely apologised.

"I was up anyway but thank you though."

"I just wanted to tell you that I had a good time catching up with you last night, it's been like 5 years since I've seen you." He said as the curves of his lips curled into a smile, revealing his cute little dimple.

"It was nice to speak to you too, I don't want this to sound rude but what's the real reason why you're here Mena?" You questioned.

"Last night you told me about your son."
You pulled him in to the apartment sshhhing him and closing the door behind you.

"Last night you told me you had a son, you said that then left the restaurant. Is everything okay?" He repeated.

You took his hand and took him to the sofa gesturing him to take a seat.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I've been on a couple dates and as soon as I tell them about Harry they don't come back and I guess last night I did the same to you." Looking in every different direction other than his eyes.

"All of my feelings came rushing back when I saw you." The biggest smile appeared on your face. "I know we broke up years ago but being with you yesterday brought everything back. I've realised that without having you in my life, I just wasn't as happy." He spoke in the calmest tone.

"All I want is you Mena. I know we broke up because we were young and that but I have a 3 year old and that changes a lot. A child is a big responsibility." You explained.

"Y/N. You are everything to me and Harry is everything to you and what's important to you is important to me." He expresses clearly.

You sighed, heartbreak keeps playing on your mind from all the other guys who have left as soon as they found out about Harry. Mena was different you could see it, it's been so long since someone had treated you right that you didn't know how to react.

"Do you remember telling me your dream? How you've always wanted to move to (where ever) and do (whatever)? Well I do. So... I made a couple calls and our flight leaves in about 3 and a half minutes." He continued.

The hairs on the back of your neck stood up and chills tingled down your back. You were in shock. That's all. Mena could tell you were and giggled to himself looking at your reaction.

"What?! Don't play with me? What."

"I suggest you better get packing." You ran and jumped straight into his arms squealing from excitement. Tears started to form in your eyes of pure happiness and how thank you, you were. Mena kissed your forehead and pushed you away indicating to pack your belongings.

"Go in my wardrobe, there's a suitcase just pack shit." You commanded through excitement of how spontaneous this was, never saw it coming.

You ran into your sons room switching on the night light and gently waking him up. He was too tired and too young to know what's just happened. You went through all of his draws, cupboards, boxes the lot just throwing things in. After you had completed Harry's room, you ran into the bathroom picking up the important things, rushing in to your room which Mena had kindly done for you.

"You have no idea how grateful I am." You breathed. You both walked into each other. Mena pulled you in closer by the grip of his hands on your waist. Your arms tightened around his neck pulling his head in closer and met lips.

"I've missed you." He whispered. He let go of one hand on your waist not breaking the deep eye contact, reaching into his back pocket pulling out three plane tickets up to your face. Your eyes widen as the corners of your mouth curls into a smile.

My bad guys been so busy, yep ive started another chapter 😂 but this one is short.
Vote, comment, follow, dm x