Imagine 1 - Followed

You have recently moved house to another town due to your job relocating you.

You are casually walking in the evening not in any rush just a chilled stroll through the quiet new town that you want to know, the breeze breaks through your hair in a refreshing way, whilst listening to the music in your earphones adds up to putting you in such a good mood not giving a care about anything.

Suddenly a tall guys body jumps in front of you making you freeze trying to figure what the fuck has just happened but before you can do that you feel a hand caress your cheek and another on your waist pulling you in to this guys body. A pair of lips meets yours, both eyes wide open staring at him in shock but his eyes aren't staring back, his are looking over your shoulder. Using both of your arms you push him away and furrow your eyebrows harshly at him, aggressively taking your earphones out.

"What the fuc-"

"Babe I've been looking all over for you." interrupting you.

"Hi, yeah what was that?" You demand.

"Relax, just go with it." He whispers whilst putting his arm around you gesturing you to walk a bit more faster.

"What's going on?" You ask with a concerned tone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry there's three guys that have been following you." He replies in calmly. Your heartbeat begins to decrease and loosen up a bit.

"Wait what? Does that mean you were following them following me?" You ask curiously.

"Yep." He doesn't hesitate to answer honestly.
"I was walking back then I saw them three stumbling after something or someone so... that's why I did what I did and I apologise for that." Continuing the explanation, you start to feel more comfortable. Taking your hand intwining his fingers with yours he leads you to a more lit up part of the town.

"It's all good, sorry I came off as a bit tense, I wasn't exactly expecting that." You reply hoping he accepts the apology. He giggles to himself letting go of your hand lightly.

"Don't apologise but can I ask, what are you doing just walking around alone at night in probably the sketchiest part of town?"

"Oh. Um. Well I thought I'd just go for a walk, some place new." You say in a way that is obviously not believable.

"Oh I see, so you're the one that's new?" He guesses. You roll your eyes giving in to basically what you should've said.

"Wow you're good."

"Thanks. As soon as you don't really know the town well enough, I could show you the roads to not go down when you want to go out on a chilled evening walk if you like." He politely asks whilst turning his head looking down at you.

"I'd like that. Thank you." You turn your head to face his smiling but looks away blushing a little.

"I'm Mena by the way." He adds.

"Y/N."