Imagine - 2

Feeling absolutely exhausted after a long, hard day at work, you drop your coat and bag onto the floor and make your way over to the sofa lying down, kicking off your shoes.

* your phone rings*

Your best friend Naomi's name appears on the screen.
"Hey Nay." You answer with.

"Hiii, are you working tonight?" Naomi asks.

"No, I've actually just got in, why what's up?"

"I'm driving home right now and some of the crew are coming over later, interested?"
You hesitate for a couple seconds.

"I don't know Nay, I'm pretty tired." You reply.

"I can change that." Sounding more excited the more you both talk.

"I'm listening."

"He'll be there." You quickly sit up as your jaw drops, your mood instantly switches.
"Y/N you always have the biggest smile when you're around Mena." Even hearing 'he' gives you butterflies.

"What? No I don't." You say trying to play it off cool yet running upstairs planning what you want to wear and how to do your make up.

"Y/N, you wouldn't notice, your face literally says I love you when will you propose to me Mena. You're completely oblivious to everything else around you." She jokes.

"Shit. He better not know." Rushing your words out getting a little nervous.

"Shut up, he's the same there could be a fire and none of you would know, everyone on set knows when he's been talking to you because of how happy he is." You freeze but feel a sense of relief, and then returns to rushing around your room.

"Awh that's cute."

"So that's a yes then." She assumes.

"YES! Nay I'm literally getting in the shower right now. I'm there. See ya there bye." Squealing.

•••

You open the taxi door to see Naomi running towards you giving you a hug, taking your hand to the house. You mingle and get talking to new people quite quickly but the one person you wanted to talk to wasn't there. You walked out to see that the sunset was almost set, you watched nature do it's thing and just let yourself think and breathe about everything that has been on your mind sipping your drink. Behind you, you could hear footsteps but you didn't think much of it, was probably just another person who wasn't Mena. A warm hand touched your back, you turned to meet a pair of big brown eyes staring deep into your soul, Mena brightened up your face, you could feel your cheeks start to hurt.

"You're smiling." Mena giggled.

"I can't help it." Chuckling.

"You're smile is beautiful, it's contagious and that makes me happy". He says still studying your side profile.

"You drive me crazy." He whispers in your ear.

"I do?" You question.

"So hard to get you off my mind." He speaks whilst placing his hand on your face turning it towards him.

"You're always on min-" Before you can finish his lips press against yours passionately, hands move from your face down to your waist pulling you in to his body, automatically wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Couldn't help it." He murmurs kissing you again.