Chapter 1

"U-um, hi?" I sqeeze Cloud fighter, my stuffed blue dragon, and look at my best friend. He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Im bi, he/him pronouns. Oh! My name is Oliver... I'm also a uh... Yup, im... yeah, An age regressor," I start playing with the spikes on Cloud fighter as I sit down.

I'm at a GSA - Gay Straight Alliance - meeting my friend, Eathen dragged me to. He said that I'll have fun. So far the only thing I've had is a panic attack.

Eathen has faded, short, ginger hair, and freckles that cover most of his face and arms.

I give a breath of relief, but before I could recover someone asks a question.

"Whats age regression?"

I look to Eathen, and he shakes his head, knowing I was asking him to take this for me. I stand up again.

"Well, it's-uh. Its this thing where I regress to a different age," I laugh nervously, knowing that part was kind of obvious. "I regress to, um the toddler ages when I do. So yeah." I sit down again, giving no other explanation.

I hold my sigh of relief this time, until the next person introduces themself.

When Jack, the leader of GSA told everyone that they had to introduce themselves, they all groaned. They have to introduce themselves everytime someone new comes along, and I felt kind of bad for them until they all looked at me for an introduction. Im just glad I didn't say anything bad or embarrassing.

After everyone was done, Jack stood up again. "So today is gonna just be chill, I brought some board games. play and talk amongst yourselves. The end of the year is coming up in two months, and we're planing on having a party or a special meeting for then." Everyone cheers, and he sits back down

I looked to Eathen to see what he wanted to do.

"Wanna play with Dominos?" He asks and I nodded.

"Sur-yeah" I said. I'm always being harped on for being too indesisive so I've been trying to sound more sure of myself lately.

GSA is held in a classroom used during school. It has desks pushed together to form groups, and the walls are painted a light gray.

Eathen gets up and walks confidently over to the middle of the room, where all the games are. As he finds the dominos I notice someone looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to fully look at him, and he holds eye contact. I remember him introducing himself as tony. He has black hair and dark skin. His eyes are a very dark shade of brown, almost black.

He was smiling when he introduced himself, but right now, he seems more calculating then friendly. Kind of creepy.

I jump as Eathen practically slams the box of Dominos on the table.

"Dominos have been aquired!" He yells, and I flinch at how loud he's being.

"You don't have to broad cast it!" I say, face turning red for absolutely no reason.

"Are you embarrassed of me?!" He asks, pretending to be hurt.

"No! Im slightly annoyed."

"You are embarressed! Olly, how dare you?" He says, and I can hear the laughter in his voice.

"Shut up! And don't call me that," I say, mumbling the last part. He knows full and well that calling me Olly will make me regress. I cant regress here, not in front of new people.

"Okay, okay. Either way I got the dominos."

"I think everyone knows that, Eathen" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"you know you love me," he tells me, and I smile.

"Yeah," I sigh.

I open the box and dump out all the dominos. A few bounce puff the table and onto the floor, so I crawl around to get them all.

I stand up, seeing if I missed any, and spot one underneath a nearby table. I sigh and crawl underneath it, grabbing it. I sit up, forgetting I'm underneath a table, and bonk my head on it.

"Ow!" I yell and shoot my hand up to rub my head, but bang my knuckles on the table too. "Oh my god I'm such an idiot," I say under my breath, then look up to see dark brown eyes.

"You okay?" Tony questions, holding back his laughter.

"Oh, um, yeah," I say, my face burning. "Just dropped a domino," I laugh nervosly.

I crawl backwords into a pair of legs, get startled and jump into the table again.

"Sorry!" I say too loudly and I feel my face getting more red.

I quickly get out from underneath the table and practically run to Eathen, who was watching me.

I sat down and burried my face into my arms. "Im a mess," I say, and eaten just laughs at me.

I can't help but join into the laughter. That was ridiculous.

"Its fine. I mean hey! On the bright side you made a few people laugh!" He tells me enthusiastically, and I groan.