"Beautiful isn't she." He said I nodded smiling I looked back inside the box which had 2 rings inside one gold and one silver.

" He said I nodded smiling I looked back inside the box which had 2 rings inside one gold and one silver

"What are these?" I asked "our wedding bands." He said "you were married?" I asked he nodded.

"But then Katherine the little bitch...don't tell Elena I said that, came and screwed it all up." He said.

"I'm sorry, Dammy....can you tell me more?" I smiled and he laid us on the bed. "Sure, kid." He said and started telling me about him and Amelia.

Dammy said I had to keep everything he told me a secret. "See your colds gone." He said and I nodded "mm-Hmm, can we go eat?" I asked.

"Sure, we'll can go to the grill after I make a little stop." He said

We stopped at the high school first, he wanted a necklace that Bonnie had. After we left the school we went to the grill, finally I was hungry.

Stefan is mad at Damon for killing Lexi, so they've been acting like each other being weird.

We saw Jenna at the grill, but she was hanging out with some guy so I just stayed with Damon.

Damon and Stefan were playing football I sat on the field by them playing on Damon's phone.

"I'm gonna bring them back...let's go munchkin." Damon said Stefan stood confused "who's them?....Damon!" Stefan yelled but dames ignored him.

"How can you bring Katherine back?" Stef asked dames " before Katherine and the others were killed in the church do you remember what it was like in this town?" He asked.

"I remember the fear and hysteria." Stef said "The towns people were killing vampires one by one. When they came for Katherine I went straight to Emily told her "i'll do anything name your price just protect her." She did." Dames said I'm confused I thought he was doing it all for Amelia.

"how?" Stef asked "She did some kind of spell with the Crystal And while the church was burning We thought Katherine was burning with it but she wasn't."

"But I-I saw her go inside." " there is a tomb underneath the church. the spell sealed Katherine in the tomb protecting her."

" are you telling that Katherine's alive?" Stef asked "Well if that's what you want to call it, she's been trapped in the mystical holding cell For the last century and a half but you're an expert on a starving vampire So how do you think she's doing Stef?" Dames said and I walked forward ignoring their conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon grabbed me and we sped off leaving Stefan.

"Hello Emily You look different." Dames said to Bonnie, he does know her names Bonnie right?
"I won't let you do it." She said and looked at me "nice to see you, Isabella." She said I was confused.

"My names.." she cut me off "Madison, I know." She said "we had a deal." Damon said getting angry.

"Things are different now I need to protect my family." She said "I protected your family, you owe me." He said "I know, I'm sorry." She said

"You're about to be a lot more than that." He said and sped to her then he flew into a tree "Dammy!" I yelled

"You look so much like your mother she would be so happy if she saw you." Bonnie or Emily said I was so confusing what she was talking about, how'd she know my mom?

I tired helping Damon, but I wasn't strong enough. Stefan came and helped Damon down "Stefan." Bon/Emily said.

"Hello, Emily." Stefan said "these People don't deserve this They should never have to know such evil." She said

"Evil?" I asked at the same time as Stefan "Emily, I swear to God I will make you regret this." Dames said

"I won't let you unleash them into this world." Emily said "them? Is this what you were talking about?" Stef asked.

"What part of the story did you leave out Damon?" Stef asked "what does it matter?" Dames grunted.

"Emily tell me what you did." Stefan said "To save them, I had to all of all of them." Emily said "you saved everyone in the church?" Stef asked.

"With 2 comes all." Emily said "I don't care about that, I just want her." Damon said, he lied to Stefan it wasn't about Katherine it's about Amelia.

"I knew I shouldn't have believed a single word that comes out of your mouth, who else is in there?" Stef asked.

"This isn't about love is it?" Stef asked "Damon you can't fo this." Stefan said "why not? They killed 27 people and they called it a war battle. They deserve whatever they get, and I'm not leaving without her." Damon said

"27 vampires, Damon and whoever else is in there. They were vampires you can't just bring them back." Stef yelled

"This town deserves this." Dames said "you're blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago."

"There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it won't happen again. They already know too much and they'll burn your little ground witch right next to us when they find out trust me." Dames argued

"Things are different now." Emily said "don't do this." Dammy begged and I felt really bad "I can't free them. I won't." She said

Fire grew around her and "No.No.No. Please." He said Stefan holding me away from the fire. Emily threw the necklace up and it exploded.

"Noooo!" Damon yelled. when the fire disappeared Damon ran toward Emily and but her.

Stefan threw him off her and Elena ran to her. When did she get here? Stefan gave her, his blood saving Bonnie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon was sitting on the ground, he looked very sad.

I walked over to him and laid in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me running one of his hands through my hair.

Stefan walked over "Katherine never compelled me I knew everything, but it wasn't real...she compelled me once, to forget the love of my life...I wasn't trying to get Katherine out." Damon said his voice low.

"The other person...who else is in there Damon?" Stefan asked "doesn't matter anymore....I'll leave now." Damon said and I froze.

He's leaving....he's leaving me

I left with Stefan, I was going home with Elena I have school tomorrow. I know Damon's sad, that was his one chance to be with Amelia again.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep, again having more dreams of Isabella....only this time they were with Damon.