Chapter 45

MADISON POV After hours of driving we were finally to wherever we are

MADISON POV
After hours of driving we were finally to wherever we are.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Amelia smiled while Klaus smirked. "What are we doing here?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah this place is big." I looked around at all the tall buildings. Klaus laughed touching my shoulder.

"Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days." He said and Nick and I looked at each other.

Max whined covering his face "Blocked out mosh of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan stared into space.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it a legend." Klaus said, like he was talking about something he lived through.

"Word was The Ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort." Amelia said, same voice as Uncle Klaus.

"It what prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything much fun." Klaus said.

"Chicago was magical." Amelia said, me and Nick ran off to throw the ball around with Max.

"You two, are heading to a hotel while they figure this out." Stefan walked over, we already knew what the problem was.

Elena was alive, Nick doesn't know. It's better that way, if Klaus finds out Nick will be in the clear.

I whistled "Come on, boy." I said Max, ran over getting in the car. Amelia and Klaus went off, Stefan's taking us to the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've been in the hotel all day, it's not so bad.

We've been running around the whole place with Max, got room service and ate junk all day.

The door opened and Klaus, Amelia, and Stefan came in.

"You kids want to go out for some ice cream?" Klaus raised his eyebrow and we nodded, who cares if we ate and entire ice cream sundae already.

"Yay!" We jumped off the bed "Bye, Max." We waved running out the room, we may have a bit of a sugar rush.

"Slow down." Klaus chuckled and we walked a bit slower. They all started whispering behind us.

"What are they talking about?" I asked Nick knowing he can here "A girl...Rebekah." He said and I gasped.

"My aunt." I said "Another one of Klaus's siblings the youngest." I explained "Well apparently Stefan had a reunion with them back in the 20's." He said.

"So Stefan knew Amelia wasn't dead?" I asked "He doesn't remember any of it." Nick said and I nodded.

"Well, you've got some good ears." Amelia said and we let the catch up "Well, we need something to listen too." Nick shrugged.

We got into the car, going to wherever we're going.

The car came to a stop at a bar "Seriously, again?" I rolled my eyes "Oh hush, it's not that bad." Klaus said.