Josh❤️ X Mully🧡 ~ His Back...

One night, I was getting ready for a Halloween party with my girlfriend Kristy. We were having this party for close friends only but then I got a call from a friend that told me something horrendous...

~ Smashing: Josh, bro get ready...

~Josh: For what...

~Smashing: Word got out and rumor has it that dude you hate, Mully is coming to the party...

~Josh: Goddamn, why can't people keep their mouth shut...

~Smashing: I don't know but let's hope all goes while.

I was so furious.. I just ended the call. I finally got back to getting ready for the party. Kristy came back to the room an I told her what was going on, she wasn't happy because she doesn't like drama. We start getting the party set up and people start to show up.

-TIME SKIP AN HOUR INTO THE PARTY-

It has been an hour since the party started, I was talking to Smashing and the boys when Kristy and Gabby ran up to us, saying that Mully had just arrived. I started to make my way to the front of the party with Kristy, looking clueless and then that's when he walks up to us.

~ Mully: What's up bro long time no see...

~ Josh: Hey bro...

~ Mully: Damn, who is this sexy ass lady...

(Mully looks Kristy up and down)

~ Josh: This is my girlfriend....

~ Mully: Damn, bro you got yourself a dime piece...

I was getting frustrated, I didn't like the way he was talking to Kristy. I told Mully we were leaving now and started to walk away, but then.. he slapped Kristy ass and she pulled me back and screamed.

~ Josh: What the fuck bro...

~ Mully: What bro she's got a fat ass...

~ Josh: Oh really...

I then just go off on and punch Mully in the face. We got into a massive fight, until Grant and Eddie broke us up. Mully gets dragged out the party by Smashing and Gaege with some mean look on his face, I honesty really hate that....

-HIS BACK-

(。♡‿♡。) (。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)

Ik it's a crazy one but it's a good one in my opinion 💓🙌🏼

If you guys would like to follow my fan account on IG it's at:

DADDYFRUITSNACKS

BYEEEEEE!!!!🥰✌🏼