Juicy💜 ~ Why did you leave me...

You was coming home from work around 1am when you noticed your roommate Gaege wasn't home, you thought maybe he is just out with his friend Kevin or his brother David. You texted Kevin to see if they was out.

~Kevin convo~

Y/n ~Hey Kev are you with Gaege.

Kevin ~ no I thought he would be at home right now it's late, why what's up?

Y/n ~ I worked late tonight an I just got home an there is no sight of him anywhere.

Kevin ~ That's weird have you tried texting David.

Y/n ~ Nope I'm gonna text him now let you know if I find out something.

Kevin ~ Okay thanks ❤️

~ David Convo ~

Y/n ~ Hey David?

David ~ Hey Y/n what's up?

Y/n ~ Have you heard from your brother today?

David ~ No I haven't, why what's up?

Y/n ~ I just got home from a really late shift an his not home.

David ~ Yeah no maybe out with friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Y/n ~ Alright will I'll let you know if he comes home anytime soon.

David ~ Alright thanks sweetie ❤️

It's been hours since I've talked to Kevin and David. I was setting on the couch watching TV when I heard a car pull up fast squealing tires, there was a loud gun shot that scared me and I ducked for cover. The car finally pulled away and I got up grubbing my phone an running to the window.

~ 911 convo ~

( Op - OPERATOR )

Op ~ 911 what's your emergency?

Y/n ~ hello there was just a car that pulled up in front of my house an then I heard gun shots.

Op ~ Could you see the car?

Y/n ~ No ma'am.

Op ~ Is anyone hurt?

Y/n ~ There is someone in the street.

Op ~ Are they breathing?

Y/n ~ I can check one sec....

I throw on my slides as I walk out the door I get out to the street an I pause. I couldn't breath, I couldn't do anything. It was Gaege, he looks up at me crying, " y/n you have to help me ". I fall to my knees crying.

~ back to 911 call ~

Op ~ Ma'am are they breathing?

Y/n ~ hurry please it's my friend......

Op ~ We are sending someone right away.....

(CALL ENDS)

I set there with Gaege getting any info I can from him about what happened. Till he grabs my face with his bloody hands, " y/n you was the greatest person to come into my life, Never forget all the good times we had together I love yo....... " I pulled Gaege closer crying into his now lifeless body, " love you too Gaege ".

~ Why did you leave me. ~

--TO BE CONTINUED--

(。♡‿♡。) (。♡‿♡。)(。♡‿♡。)

I hope you guys enjoyed ❣️❣️

If you guys would like to follow my fan account on IG it's at:

DADDYFRUITSNACKS

BYEEEEEE!!!!🥰✌🏼