The Project

3rd POV

They approached Hisoka's dorm room which was next to Illumi and Chrollo's. Hisoka opened the door to find the room empty "Meruem must've been spending the night with his 3 followers again" Hisoka thought with a smirk. "What are you smirking for?" Illumi said, big eyes looking at Hisoka questionably. "No reason my dear~" The exotic looking man replied. Illumi pushed passed him and sat down on the bed where the poker cards and books were sitting, he was sitting with one leg over the otherwhile side eying Hisoka. Hisoka would've had a hard on if he wasn't thinking about getting the project over with. "well, let's get started, shall we~" the red head said as he sat on the opposite side of the bed from Illumi.
*3 hours later*
   The clock revealed it to be 10:30 pm so Hisoka decided it was better to stop for the night. "Is it alright if I stay the night? I would like to get as much work done as possible." Illumi asked and explained. "Of course my dear Illu~" the red head said with a sly smile. Illumi shrugged of Hisoka's weird mannerisms and stood up, he looked Hisoka in his eyes and said "I'm hungry". Hisoka gave Ilumi his phone and said "order something, I'll pay." Illumi nodded slowly while picking a place to order from.

  The long haired man soon made his decision and started to order, ordering something for Hisoka too. Hisoka was making one of his card towers as he waited for his phone back. Hisoka got his phone back and they basically sat in silence until their food arrived. They are eating and Hisoka, as always tried to start a conversation but Illumi answered vaguely. Eventually they were finished and their phones showed that it was 11:45 now.

"It's time to sleep now " Illumi said quietly, eyes silently piercing the clown, themed red head. Hisoka went to the bathroom and put on his pajamas and when he came back to his bed, Illumi was getting himself comfy in Hisoka's bed with only an undershirt and some short black boxers that showed all of his pale thighs. Hisoka's eyes widened but he quickly got himself together and joined Illumi in his bed. They were now facing eachother and Illumi's black eyes looked right at Hisoka right before they started to close. Hisoka's amber eyes started to close soon after.
*2 hours later*

   Hisoka felt someone cuddling him and burying their face in his chest. He heard light sniffles that came from one one other than Illumi. Hisoka turned on his lamp next to his bed and sat up, Illumi was a mess when he looked at him. Illumi's eyes were filled with tears, he looked at Hisoka and put his head down in shame. "Shh, it's alright, I got you." The red head said gently as he held a whimpering Illumi in his arms. Hisoka started to play with his long black hair as he waited for him to calm down. He hasn't been this close to someone like this since he was a child, he started to wonder about the quiet Zoldyck's childhood. Illumi started to fall asleep in Hisoka's arms, too disappointed in himself to speak. He didn't feel in any danger for one though, he actually felt safe for the first time since he was a baby. Hisoka eventually got comfy again with Illumi clinging on top of him.

*A few hours later*

   Hisoka's alarm went off at 6:30 am, just like yesterday. He realized Illumi hadn't moved off of his chest and was just laying there, eyes slightly opened. He felt relieved to know that he helped make Illumi feel better last night, he felt a sense of pride and comfort. Illumi slowly got off of Hisoka, looking him directly in the eye of a second and then walked off into Hisoka's bathroom quietly as usual. Hisoka followed after him to give Illumi something to wash with and a towel. "Can you get my clothes from my dorm, please?" Illumi asked as he stepped into the shower."of course" Hisoka replies softly, still a bit worried about Illumi.

  He knocked on the door to the dorm next to him and a tired Chrollo answers the door. "Where's Illumi?" Chrollo automatically said. "He's taking a shower in my room, he needed me to get some clothes for him. That's all" Hisoka slips passed a slightly pissed Chrollo Lucifer and gathers a surprisingly non revealing outfit, Hisoka slides back passed Chrollo and head back to his dorm. Illumi was out of the shower and waiting on Hisoka's bed with a red towel around him. He receives his clothes and puts them in while Hisoka takes his turn in the show. He put his hair in loose bun with two strands of hair out in the front. Hisoka puts on his clothes in the bathroom and sees how beautiful Illumi looks today. "Your looking good today~" Hisoka flirted, Illumi squinted his eyes at him and mumbled "lets go, I'm hungry". They ended up picking up some coffee and cakepops while on their way to class.

  They arrived fairly early and took their seats, Chrollo walked up to Illumi and asked why did he spend the night with Hisoka. Illumi explained that they were partners for the project and they wanted to get as much work done as possible, that was a bit of a lie, Illumi just wanted to spend the night somewhere else besides their dorm. Chrollo accepted the answer and sat down in his usual seat. Classes went by fairly quick today.
*timeskips until their classes are over again*

   "Wanna watch a movie in my dorm?" Hisoka asks Illumi, not wanting to be alone again. Illumi surprisingly said yes to Hisoka's offer. Illumi actually enjoyed the clown's company. He wouldn't admit that but Hisoka made him feel safer, especially last night when he was having a panic attack. Chrollo overheard Hisoka ask his question and asked "mind if I join you guys?" Hisoka looked back at him and smugly said " the more the merrier".