The Campus

3rd POV
   Hisoka wakes up to the room being empty "Meruem must've woke up and left to go do something earlier" Hisoka thought. On his phone, it said it was 10 am so he decided it was time to wake up. He made his way into the bath room where he saw Meruem silently singing to himself and do a small dance. Hisoka let out a chuckle and Meruem looked at him with wide eyes "I'll just slip right past ya" Hisoka says while trying to stop laughing at what he just witnessed. "Oh, I thought you were still asleep" Meruem said as he tried not to sound embarrassed. "I just woke up" Hisoka said, Meruem said a quick "oh" and walked out. Hisoka started to get ready and walked out of the dorm when he was finished. He wanted to explore the campus more and see where his classes were taking place, he made up his mind on where he wanted to go first and he went on his way. He noticed Meruem was going the same way as him. "He must be exploring the campus too." Hisoka thought as he walked out of the dormitory.

    Illumi woke up to the sound of the shower running, he assumed Chrollo decided to take a shower. It was currently 10 am, way later than Illumi usually sleeps but he assumed it was okay because he isn't at his dear old parents' estate at the moment. He got up and started his morning routine as usual, Illumi has a lot of hair products, facial products, and different soaps because he was taught to be very clean at all times. Chrollo peeks out of the shower to see Illumi brushing his hair while in nothing but a shirt and very short boxers.His face slightly heats up at the sight but he quickly pulled himself together before illumi noticed. " he's doing that thing where he keeps looking at me again. Why?" Illumi thought to himself as he walked out of the bathroom. Chrollo was peeking a bit more just to see Illumi as he walks out of the bathroom. "Wow, he's really pretty." Chrollo thought.
*timeskip 30 minutes later*
   "Illumi" Illumi looks up at Chrollo. "It's best if we go look at the campus together, especially since we have the same classes" "Sure" Illumi plainly replied and followed behind Chrollo.

    "Ughh this dumbass map isn't helping at all" Hisoka groaned as he desperately tries to make sense of the directions. He looked up and caught a glance of the long haired man and Chrollo walking in the path he was going. Hisoka quickened his pace and went toward the pair " long time, no see Chrollo" Hisoka says slyly. Chrollo's eyes widened and then narrowed when he saw Hisoka, his childhood friend who abandoned him while they were in elementary. Highschool and middle school was literal hell without him. "It's been a while, huh?" Chrollo said as he and Hisoka started a short conversation. Chrollo looked a bit angry but Illumi just looked at the two with no emotion whatsoever. "This is Illumi, my roommate." Chrollo introduced Illumi irritably." "Hey Illumi, remember me from yesterday?~" Hisoka questioned. "Yes, how could I ever forget a person with such a... unique look." Illumi said, referring to the makeup that resembled a clown that Hisoka was wearing. "That's nice that you find my style unique~" Hisoka said in a flirtatious tone. Chrollo cut in "We're looking for *insert classes* so we have to get going." "Oh so we're looking for the same classes then, that's so lucky, isn't that right illu~" Hisoka replied. Illumi looked at Hisoka coldly and said "dont call me that" "come on Illumi.We have to find our way around the campus before it gets dark." Chrollo said before the exchange of words died down.
*timeskips a few hours*
   Hisoka decided to tag along despite Chrollo's silent protests but they ended up finding their classes, they found the cafeteria, and they found the library. Hisoka talked about how they were so close when they were kids while Illumi had an unreadable expression. Deep down, Illumi desperately wished that he had a friendship and a normal childhood like theirs. His childhood was filled with pain and torture, barely any good memories came to mind when he thought about his family and his childhood. His little brother Killua brought him joy but he grew apart and stopped talking to Illumi. Illumi felt an emotion that he wasn't used to dealing with "sadness" is what it was called. "Hey, Illumi what do you want to eat?" Chrollo asked, knocking him out of his daze while looking back at Illumi. Hisoka continued walking with his usual smug look on his face. "Anything is fine" Illumi replied. They kept walking and eventually got back to the dorms. It was 6:49 when they got back to the dorms. "Well I guess that's my stop, see you two later~" Hisoka said as he disappeared into the dorm next to theirs. Illumi and Chrollo really didn't exchange any words except for when the food they ordered came. They ate in their room and got ready for bed. Chrollo saw that Illumi was wearing a black silk pajama shirt with some matching shorts that showed his ass and d print very well. Chrollo's face started to heat up again, he quietly rushed to the bathroom and hopped in the shower to fix his "big problem".

   Hisoka just slipped into their room and Meruem was looking at him suspiciously. "Where were you?"."I was simply exploring the campus a bit before tomorrow" Hisoka explained. Meruem hummed at him and went back to his book about chess. Hisoka realized how weird his roommate was, all he did was read, played chess with some girl, and bossed around 3 attractive looking people all day. He decided that he had no room to judge his chess obsessed roommate. since he was the the king of weird, according to what people tell him. He and Meruem decided to eat some ramen that he'd brought to the dorms. After that, they decided to head to be at 9 pm so they'd be energized and ready for their first day of classes.