First Day

3rd POV

The alarm Chrollo set for 6:00 blared obnoxiously as he groaned and sat up. He looked over the Illumi's side of the dorm but the black haired man was nowhere to be found. He got up and heard quiet, quick breathing so he walked closer and closer toward the noise. He eventually ended up in front of a small closet that was in the far corner of their larger than normal dorm. Chrollo opened the door to see Illumi pale and sitting on the floor, silently panicking. "Hey hey, it's okay" Chrollo said as he made an attempt to comfort Illumi. Illumi brushed him off harshly and moved passed him while muttering a quiet "I'm fine". Illumi was not fine, he had a nightmare that caused him to wake up in a cold sweat. He hasn't had a nightmare like this sense he graduated highschool. He felt disappointed in himself for letting his roommate see a weaker side of him, even if it was just for a few seconds. He walked into the bathroom (yes they have a bathroom in their dorm) and started his daily routine with a quick shower. He went back to sporting his usual facial expression as he passed a slightly worried Chrollo. They both put on their clothes, made sure they had everything they needed, and walked out of the door. They both stopped at a cafe to get breakfast because they saw they had around 45 minutes to waste. Chrollo ordered a vanilla frappe with 3 powdered donuts and illumi ordered plain black coffee and 2 pumpkin spice donuts. They continued to eat until they had 20 minutes left, they walked out of the cafe and started to head towards their first class.

Hisoka's alarm went off at 6:30 am, both Meruem and Hisoka groaned loudly. Hisoka turned of the alarm and rushed to get in the shower before Meruem could even stand up. Hisoka gets in the shower and realized "Great, I'm hard~" Hisoka said in his normal seductive tone as he looked down at his semi hard dick. He couldn't just go out with a hard on so he started to stroke it, his mind wandered to the long haired man "Illumi~" he moaned quietly. He heard loud knocks on the door "hurry up in there, you can jack of later" Meruem said irritably. That made Hisoka stop and finish taking his shower, Meruem ran in as soon as he walked out. Hisoka did his makeup and put on his outfit by his bed while Meruem got ready in the bathroom. When they were finished, the time was 7:20 at so they rushed to a cafe and got something to eat. Their classes started at 8:00 am so they had to hurry up and eat. They got a dozen donuts and split them, Meruem called Pitou, Pouf, and Youpi and told them to meet him at their first class. "I assume you all have the same schedule~" Hisoka said with a smirk. "That's correct" Meruem said while glaring at Hisoka. Meruem always found Hisoka to be weird but... he was really intriguing. The time was 7:45 am now so they went their separate ways and speed walked to class. Hisoka saw Chrollo and Illumi standing in front of their first class in an always silence. "Heyyy~" Hisoka sang to the both of them, Chrollo waved and Illumi looked at him.

*Timeskip to when their class starts*
Illumi sits in a chair at the very back, in the corner and Hisoka decides to sit next to him while Chrollo sits in front of them. The teacher is introducing herself but Illumi doesn't care much to listen. " How naughty of you illubae, you're not even listening~" Hisoka whispers by Illumi's ear which cause Illumi to grow irritated.The teacher finally started to teach and she said something about having a project. "Your partner will be the one sitting right next to you!" The teacher says enthusiastically. Illumi looks over to Hisoka and says nothing "wanna come to my dorm to work on the project?" Hisoka asks, clearly tired of this class already. Illumi nods and puts his attention back to the front of the room. Chrollo overhears this conversation and frowns, he didn't want Hisoka to be alone with Illumi. He felt this odd connection to Illumi and he didn't want Hisoka to take him away like he did with most of his other crushes before he moved away.
*timeskips until all the classes are done*

"Follow me~" Hisoka says to Illumi in a flirty tone. Illumi just nods and follows Hisoka, his focus obviously elsewhere. He senses somebody following them so he turns around to see Chrollo following them from a distance, seemingly spying on him or Hisoka. Illumi didn't say anything to Hisoka about it, but Illumi kept a close eye on his roommate. "Almost there illubae~" Hisoka sings "Don't call me that" Illumi replies. Illumi sighs and wonders why he has to work with this crazy ass clown.