§ Changeling. Hannigram.

Hello, everyone! I'm back with another Hannigram fanfiction!

To be honest, I'm a bit worried this won't be as good as my first fic, "Only I Can Feel You." But! We'll just have to see! It's the process of having fun while writing that counts :)

This is going to have a more Film Noir and Witchy vibe. (Think of the comic "Black Lamb" by Reapersun 👀 Kind of like that). I tried to make the cover to go along with that theme (I designed it after film noir posters).

ALSO, there's no set schedule for this fic. With college, work, and life in general, I can only write this when it's most convenient for me.

...

SYNOPSIS:

Will Graham is a changeling—half human, half demon.

The world is new to his species, and he meets discrimination at every corner. He's worked hard to find a place on Earth, climbing his way up the ranks to become a Private Investigator. He wants to prove to the humans that changeling-kind can be pure of heart—that not all of them are evil.

So when he's approached about a case that was caused by a changeling, he hesitates.

...

UPDATES:

Sporadic; aimed towards Sundays around 3 PM EST!

...

CHANGELING PLAYLIST:
(Spotify Link Here) —>>

Une cellier - The Dale Cooper Quartet

Evil Night Together - Jill Tracy

I Want To Be Evil - Eartha Kitt

Criminal - Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox

Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra

I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee

I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos

Tonight You Belong to Me - Patience & Prudence

You Don't Own Me - Lesley Gore

...

Thank you so much for giving this fic a chance, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it!

Love,

Ambrose.