15 - Secrets revealed..

Start from the beginning

"Really...? Celeste, thank you.." I responded.

"Oh darling..don't thank me. You're now one my baby's as well.." That warmed my heart. She came over and gave me a big hug.

"I am also Warlock. I know it's surprising, but both my dads weren't just werewolves." I said quickly when I had the chance.

Both Asher and Celeste gasped, "Oh dear..your dads are very talented then. To be all four known hybrids is abstract." Celeste said, "You're unique Kai, just like your fathers. Know that I accept you hun. You are you..and that's okay with me. You should also accept yourself." She said.

"Thank you Celeste. That means a lot to me." After that she just chuckled.

"So Kai can only feed from me because he's a Vampire and a kick ass Warlock too? Damn I am blessed, that's so cool love!" Asher looked at Celeste then to me as he spoke. I thought he would be weird about it, but I guess I was wrong.

A small giggle slipped out before I said, "You're so cute.." I didn't even realized I said that. To be honest, I never really used to laugh or anything related; I was a cheerful type of person. I think deep down I still am. I just never really showed it because I was covered with pain and fear, but those feelings are slowly going away..especially now that I have my lovely mate, my best-friend, and a whole pack behind me.

Asher stopped and looked at me. By now Celeste had left, "You called me cute?" He sounded surprised, which he was. On his face was a goofy grin, he was indeed very cute.

"N- no! Y- you heard wrong.." I said blushing from embarrassment.

"Come here you!" He said as he got up and came running towards me, he got on my bed, and held me, looking into my eyes, me doing the same.

"You're so beautiful love..even if you're an Angel, Werewolf, Vampire, and Warlock. All of you is beautiful and I will always remind you of that." He said, I could feel tears rising in my eyes..

I just kept looking at him admiring how thankful I am of him, he then wiped my tears, "Can I kiss you love?" I just realized we've known we were mates for so long, and never once had he try to initiate anything without my consent.

"Consent is for sure sexy." Onyx said.

'I swear to the goddess Onyx-' Like I said before my wolf is sassy, and much more confident than the actual me.

'Oh shut up K...you know it is..just hurry up and kiss our love!' I rolled my eyes. "O- oh I'm not forcing you am I?" Asher spoke but I cut him off, "N-no my wolf just got me distracted..and y- yes I'd love for you to kiss me." Woah. Damn Onyx seeping through there.

Before I knew it Ashers lips were on mine, it was my first kiss so I froze I didn't know how to kiss, he then started to move his lips against mine, I soon relaxed and gave in, we went in a rhythm, it wasn't forced. It was sweet and content, it gave me security and love. His lips were so soft, it was so plumped too. I felt his tongue glide against my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gave in. However I didn't realize my whole body would react in the way that it did... dammit.

[Asher]

Kissing my mate was like being in heaven. Literally. He was so warm. His lips were soft as a petal from a flower. I guided him with a rhythm, it was content, I wasn't forcing him. His arms snaked around my neck, inevitably pulling me in to deepen the kiss. I gave in, my hand rested on his leg and I couldn't miss the slight hardness that happened during the kiss. He let out a gasp from the result of my hand accidentally grazing the tender spot between his legs. I captured his lips again though. There was a of sexual tension and I could feel myself hardening from it, but the kiss remained was slow and just perfect.

We both pulled away to catch our breaths, and I rested my forehead on his, "That..was perfect mi amor, I love you.." I said. I meant those words so much. Kai has truly become my everything. I will continue to reassure him, that I wouldn't ever hurt him, and that he's safe with me just like the day we met.

He blushed and said, "I love you too babe." It felt so so good hearing him call me that. It was a sign that he's starting to get comfortable with me, our relationship and our pack. I loved it.

I moved away and held his hand, "Now! You Mr. need to tell me what your Vampire and Warlock names are and I want to meet them please!" I said pouting.

"Hey! Who said I would let you meet them?" He said crossing him arms over him chest with a half smirk.

"Pleaseeee!" I pleaded while deepening my pout.

"Ughhh. Fine..but only because y- your so sweet.." I could've melted from how cute and confident he was being. He was by now being his true self. I love it.

"Okay..so! My Vampire, his name, is Ozias and my Warlock's name is Cyris.." He said.

"Wow..you all have beautiful names." I said, and gave him a quick kiss.

He giggled, which was really cute and said, "T- thanks..I'll show you them later..I wanna see Max!" He said. I knew he missed his best-friend and now that he's got him back..he wasn't going to let go of him.

"Alright..come on! let's go.. but I do have to mention. My brother is here as well, but he's not doing well. I'm really worried but I'm hoping it's nothing bad." I really hope my brother is okay...I can't risk losing him.

"Really? Okay, let's go see them and let's go check up on Aspen..you said his name was right? I'm sure he'll be just fine!"

"Yes, his name is Aspen. let's go.."

[Kai]

We went to Apsen's room first because I felt the thickness of bad energy wavering from it. Plus, I really wanted to see him, and Max had fallen asleep; I didn't want to wake him up.

When Asher opened up the door, I saw Aspen... I audibly gasped. His form was completely different.

As I got closer to him, pieces of the past came forward making me realize what was happening.

I know and I remember...

----------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading!