Two Sentence Horror Stoeries

So I said I would upload the first story on Halloween, but the story is taking longer to write than I expected. I'll still get it up as soon as possible, but to pass the time I wrote some two sentence horror stories. To be honest, some of these my me cringe, but there are some I'm proud of. I doubt anyone will end up reading this, but I wanted to do it anyways. Enjoy!
Update: I'll be adding more stories when I can to this page. I've found myself enjoying writing these, so be sure to look when you see any updates.

1. My nieghbors decorations are really creepy...
The heart keeps bleeding, and it smells terrible...

2. I love halloween!
Thats the one day people think the body is a prop!

3. I love my pet so much!
I just wish he'd stop eating my friends.

4. I can't get any sleep.
Why wont she just stop screaming?

5. He says he loves me.
If he didnt, then why did he kill my boyfriend?

6. I always make sure the closet door is locked before I go to bed.
After all, I cant let the boy in my closet escape.

7. I thought i saw my room mate down the hall.
Then i remembered my room mate is dead.

8. I used to love making friends.
Then everyone died.

9. I went to the apartment to the right of mine to ask my nieghbors to be quieter.
I forgot that there was no room their, just a wall.

10. I listen as my friends voice talks about all his fun adventures.
I really want to get out and hug him, but I know its not him since his body is next to me.

11. Some people believe that a person dies a second time once their forgotton.
The first thing I saw in the afterlife was my friend, right before she faded away.

12. Me and my friends gather around the ouija board.
I really miss having a body, so maybe I can take one of theirs.

13. My sister loves playing with her toys.
I tried to ask my mom to buy her some more, but mom says i dont have a sister.