Seungin fluffy

Characters

Seungmin, 21

Seungmin, 21

Sexuality is a mystery

He's a serious man most of the time. He works at a plushy toy shop, very professionally Works as a cashier but also as a product salesman. Has a secret soft spot.

Jeongin, 20 (don't baby your idols, your idols ^)

Gay

He enjoying his time picking out items as his parents fill his addiction to plushies. Momma's boy, cute, cuddly, but also very airheaded. He loves every plushie no matter how big or small, he gives them all names. He spends most of his days at all the toy stores in town. He is very vulnerable and deeply hurt by criticism, he has been protected from all of that. 💫✨Little space✨💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sick of this job" Seungmin let's out an exasperated sigh as his co-worker Hyunjin chuckles. 

"Isn't someone just peachy today" Hyunjin admist to laughing utters out.

"Don't remind me about it" just then the bell on the door jingles as a young looking boy walks in. Seungmin sighs standing up to go market to the boy. When he walks over to the aisle he's in "Do you need help with anything?" 

The younger clearly shocked by the sudden presence that was now behind him jumped a bit. He softly replied "Which one do you think I should get?" Seungmin being the marketing guy he is advised him to get the more expensive one's. The younger was clueless and he found a big puppy sized plushie. He giggled "It kinda looks like you."

Seungmin was to stunned to think, [The woman was to stunned to speak, anywho] he didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or not. He smiled sheepishly and he headed to his desk. After a few minutes the boy came to his desk with many plushies in hand. His co-worker who had to help the poor boy because he had that many plushies. 

He began to scan them all. After he let out a sigh of relief. "That will be $250.45 dollars" he looked at the kid as he pulled out a black card, shocking Seungmin.

Once Jeongin payed he asked "Can you help me get this all out to my car please, I'll tip you" Seungmin nodded as the trio began the long haul of taking every single plushie out to his car. When it was finished both Hyunjin and Seungmin were ready to quit their jobs, seriously. 

"Come again" he said as the young boy walked out of the shop. 

"Damn I'm tired, that kid really likes stuffed animals" Hyunjin huffed

"I guess so, he was cute though" Seungmin blushes softly. He had left his number on the receipt.

"Ooooo Minnie's got a crushing" Hyun teases him

"Don't remind me" Seungmin let's out a loud "ughhhh" he burries his hands in his face. Completely forgetting that the boy didn't give them a tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will he get a call, who knows. 🤷