🔞 Sticky Situation (Minsung) 🔞

It was half past 10 and Minho and Jisung had just finished practicing a tough choreo together for their upcoming show. The atmosphere in the room was tense. Jisung was drinking his water, sweat dripping down his neck, catching the attention of Minho. Without hesitation Minho got up and walked over to the towels they had brought and grabbed on bring it to Jisung. Jisung grabs the towel panting out a soft, "thank you" as he wiped the sweat from his body. Minho was practically drooling at the sight. He found Jisung hot in so many different ways.

"I have questions on this one part" Jisung stood up and looked at Minho. Minho watched as Jisung got in to position and of course he was bending over. As if he was already not drooling over him now he's bent over. But something was wrong.

"Pause" Minho stepping behind him and rotated his hips to the right position and fixed his arm. He looked in the mirror at this beautiful sight. As if it was just a second he was hard. He leaned forward and pressed his body against Jisung.

Jisung's breath hitched and he said "so like this?". He did the move over bending over and move his hips purposefully against Minho's bulge.

"Yes" Minho rested his hands on Jisung's hips. Minho look in the mirror eyes running down Jisung all the way down to his bulge. He pulled Jisung back onto himself, earning a softly whimper from the younger. His actions were purely lust driven.

"Can we go somewhere else?" Jisung said softly as he grabbed Minho's hand. They both grabbed their stuff quickly and peaked into Chan's office. To their luck Chan also happened to be live and noticed they were looking and invited them in. Jisung slowly made his way in tugging at his clothes which suddenly seemed tighter than before. He sat down and grabbed a pillow putting it on his lap.

Minho made his way in and grabbed a pillow as well sitting next to Jisung and places his hand beside him. It just so happened that he actually put his hand on Jisung's thigh. Jisung gripped his pillow tightly and Chan talked about them. They both really wanted to get out of here. Chan could tell and he decided to let them go. Minho stood up and said bye before leaving quickly. A nervous Jisung as said bye and followed. Minho grabbed Jisung and found that the music room was empty.

Minho and Jisung dropped their stuff and Minho locked the door before pinning Jisung to the table. He stood right behind him and placed his hand on Jisung's bulge before whispering in his ear. "How did this happen?" He chuckled softly and rubbed his bulge softly. Jisung who was desperate for any friction, rutted his hips against Minho's bugle. They were lucky this room was sound proof.