Jealousy (Minsung) 15+

Felix and Han were fooling around while waiting in the dressing room for their next show. They were giggling but there was one person that wasn't laughing. A slightly ticked off, but yet still civil Minho sat in the corner watching the two goofing around. 

He had sat there for a bit pondering, what he might do to get Han's attention, that he was so desperate for. But there was one more thing that bothered him more than anything else. Felix had his hand on Han's thigh, which Han knew was a big no-no for Minho. He knew nothing ticked Minho off, more than someone else's hand on his thigh.

 After a while Minho was seething with anger. Han was oblivious to the quickly growing anger in his partner. Minho's anger was off the wall seeing that his partner was not helping to defuse the situation. After a while Minho snapped. He stood up and walked discreetly, before he whispered in Han's ear "Follow me." Without any time to respond, he grabbed Han's hand and practically dragged him out of the room. Han questioned "Where are we going?". 

Minho decided he didn't want to answer, since Han had been ignoring his attention for the longest time. Minho dragged him to the only place the two could be private, the bathroom. He pulling Han inside slamming the door, locking it, and pinning Han to the door. Han shuttered a bit with all the noise that was going on around his head. 

He blanked as he stared into Minho's eyes. Minho decided to not talk but only slam his lips on Han's. He roughly sucked on Han's lips, only having one goal. To teach him a lesson. It took Han a few seconds to respond to the sudden kiss. Minho didn't pull back, not giving Han any time to breathe. Han started to whine, because his lips hurt, but that didn't make Minho stop. Minho eventually broke the kiss for breathe, but he eventually went back to kissing him.

He pushed Han back onto the door causing him to jump and wrap his legs around Minho. Minho slowly ran his hand down Han's body to his thigh to support him. He squeezed Han's thigh softly, causing Han to moan. He ran his kiss down Han's neck sucking on it softly, marking his body with hickeys. Han moaned out "M-Minho we h-have a show." 

Minho said "Does it look like I care?" He pulled away gently and looked at Han's neck. Han asked "What was that for?" Minho replied "For making me jealous." A now pleased Minho put Han down, and walked over to the mirror and fixed his pants. Minho smirked and looked at Han and said "Maybe next time you'll remember not to make me jealous, like what I told you last time." He left Han standing there and walked out of the bathroom. 

Han stood there a bit before he gained his composure, he was a bit upset because now he was really needy. But what made him even more frustrated were the hickeys that were on his neck, that he now had to cover with makeup. After a bit he fixed himself up, luckily he brought foundation, because this happens a lot. He fixed himself up and walked out to the dressing room to go join the rest of the boy's

☆ The End ☆

(  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)