🔞 Party pizzazz 🔞

He didn't even know how he ended up in this situation. One moment Hyunjin was begging him to come to a party with him and the next he was drunk as fuck, sitting in a circle with a bunch of Hyunjin's friend and his crush Jeongin sitting just about directly in front of him. His palms are so wet with sweat, he could pass as a sea creature right now. Just being inches from Jeongin made every nerve in his body rewire itself. He takes a another sip of his beer as the noise of the room jumps back into his consciousness.

Hyunjin shouts "Seuuuungminnn, youurrr turnnnn" he is slung over Felix's shoulder. The younger gently patting his back trying to sober up the drunk blonde. Seungmin reach over grabbing the bottle and it happens to land on the one person he didn't expect. His brain takes a second to clock as the bottle stops spinning and lands on Jeongin who looks up at him. He curses in his mind as he meets eyes with Jeongin. The group starts chanting "7 minutes, 7 minutes, 7 minutes..." Jeongin smiles softly and stands up.

The rest of the group bumps Seungmin's shoulder. Jeongin makes his way all the way near Seungmin holding his hand out. Seungmin grips his hand standing up as the group follows them. And before he knew it he was locked in a closet with Jeongin by his side. There was just enough room where Jeongin could sit but not comfortably. They were so close legs intertwined. "It's always fun to trying something new, right?" Jeongin tries to spark up a conversation.

"Yeah I guess" Seungmin immediately shuts that down; not on purpose, it was just so hard sitting right next to your crush of so many years.

"Since you don't want to talk we should do what we were put in here for" Jeongin says clearly unhappy from the response he received just moment prior. He shifts into a better position and leans forward so his face is right in front of Seungmin's.

Seungmin takes a sharp breath and closes his eyes. All his nerves in his body are working in overdrive. He can't believe he is about to kiss the person he's been dreaming about for years. Just like that Jeongin connects their lips, the kiss was soft and gentle. His lips so soft and plump the taste of cherry lip balm still lingering. He melts right into the kiss. Jeongin nibbles on his bottom lip. Seungmin gives access letting Jeongin's tongue enter his mouth. The spark between the two was incredible.

Their tongues fight for dominance as the kiss heats up. They both ignore the urge for oxygen to enter their bodies, and hold onto the kiss a little longer. When they finally run completely out of oxygen they both pull back slightly and look into each other's eyes. Seungmin's eyes had that sparkling innocence that just drove Jeongin crazy. Their silence broken by the knob of the closet rattling, 7 minutes was up. Jeongin leans back as the door opens and he steps out, making his way back to the circle. Seungmin touches his lips softly stunned from what had happened. He eventually gets up making his way back to the circle.

They play a few more rounds and finish their drinks before it's time to head home. Most getting picked up by Uber or friends. "We should go, I'll take you home" Jeongin says as he grabs Seungmin's hand leading him out of the house and to his car. Jeongin gets in and starts the car and Seungmin gets in the passenger seat. Rain starts to trickle on the window they narrowly miss getting drenched by the sudden down pour.

Jeongin turns to face Seungmin who's looking at him. "You look pretty like this" Seungmin says without thinking."

"Thank you, Minnie" Jeongin says softly, slowly leaning in. Their lips meet, this kiss a lot more heated than the last. Seungmin moaning slight at the roughness of Jeongin's tongue that was now stuffed down his throat. Seungmin doesn't even know what comes over his as he climbs over the passenger side and sits in Jeongin's lap. Jeongin slides his seat back as Seungmin grinds downward into him hastily. The moans and pants fog up the car windows. Jeongin grips onto Seungmin's hips helping him grind against his hard cock.

Seungmin unbuttons his pants and pulls them off the best he can. Jeongin smirks watching Seungmin struggle so hard. He helps Seungmin pull off his pants and underwear. He admires Seungmin for a minute. "You are the hottest person I've ever seen" Jeongin says praises seeping out of his mouth, making Seungmin's inside turn to goo. Jeongin unbuckles his pants and pulls both his boxers and his pants down to his knees. His dick rests hard against his chest.

"Fuck" Seungmin stares at Jeongin's cock practically drooling, so much better than his fantasies. He wraps both his hands around Jeongin's cock stroking him slowly. Jeongin coats his fingers with his saliva and reaches behind Seungmin. He traces a finger around Seungmin's rim, making his breath hitch. He gently pushes a finger into Seungmin, Seungmin gently working his hard dick. Jeongin slips in a second finger and starts pumping faster. Seungmin ruts back against Jeongin's fingers.

"Good puppy" Jeongin starts scissoring Seungmin to open him up. Jeongin shifts in the seat. He thrusts his fingers into Seungmin faster.

"Please want it, want your cock" Seungmin begs and whimpers.

"Okay, little puppy" Jeongin pulls his fingers out slowly and wraps them around his dick pumping it a few times. He lines himself up to Seungmin's hole and he lowers Seungmin down. Seungmin lets out a whimper as he slowly bottoms out. "So good for me pup."

"Mmmm" Seungmin's head tilts back "So full" his hands roam Jeongin's chest for support

Jeongin holds Seungmin's waist and helps him start bouncing up and down as a gentle pace. Seungmin warms up gradually as Jeongin aids him riding faster. The sound of skin clapping and moans full the car. "Fuck, so tight~" Jeongin groans as his head leans back on his headrest. Jeongin slaps Seungmin's ass, letting the sound echo through the car. Jeongin grips Seungmin's hip and starts thrusting up ward. Seungmin's mind goes numb as he bounces mindlessly on Jeongin's cock.

"Mmmm close" Seungmin manages to squeeze out.

"Me too puppy, hold on" Jeongin thrusts harder upwards gripping Seungmin's hips. Seungmin lets out a loud cry before cumming onto Jeongin's shirt. Jeongin let's out a curse "fuck" he thrusts up pulling Seungmin down hard before cumming deep inside him.

The car goes silent as Seungmin and Jeongin try to get their breath back. Seungmin snuggles closer to Jeongin's chest. Jeongin wraps his arms around the little puppy boy. "You are so pretty, little puppy, be mine please"

"Mmm you too, I will Innie" Seungmin mumbles before he drifts off into dream land. What a party definitely something they will remember for a long time.

[1175 words]

~Viewer leeknowiie requested ♡~ -a/n Lix