🔞My Step Dad-dy🔞 Minsung

Minho's long veiny fingers move up and down his pulsating cock in his pants. The one image he has in his mind is his step son Jisung. He wanted him more than anything. He had been obsessed with him since the wedding. Fantasizing about him do so many different sexual things to him.

Jisung knows it's wrong but he thinks his step dad is so hot. His body is amazing. He can't help but touch himself in the shower sometimes to the thought of him. Jisung was so infatuated to the point where he would make it his goal to wear the most skimpy clothes around his step dad. He would notice how he stared at him like he was going to eat him. Right now he was in a predicament. He couldn't finish this problem on his math homework. So he decided he would ask his step dad. Picking up his stuff, he made his way to his step dad's office. He doesn't knock and opens the door.

Minho heard someone walk up to the door so he slides his chair forward so that the desk is covering his hard cock in his pants. He gulps as he sees Jisung walk in if he wasn't already hard he would be with the outfit the younger was wearing. "I didn't expect company" he chuckled nervously.

"I needed your help with something" Jisung sets his bag and bends over grabs his homework out from his bag.

'Fuck' Minho repeated in his mind. Jisung was bent over his skirt exposing his milky thighs and a bit of his ass. This would be the death of him.

Jisung grabs his homework and sets it down on his desks and bends over on the desk coming over on the side closest to Minho. Giving Minho the ability to look at his ass clearly.

Minho grabs a pencil from his desk and starts to help Jisung with his math homework. He relaxes a bit focusing on the math until Jisung sits on his lap. He was hard again instantly.

Jisung blushes softly when he feels Minho hard against his ass but continues to act as if nothing happened. He asks questions and gets comfort wiggling his ass on Minho's hard bulge earning a soft groan from the older.

Minho rests his hand on Jisung's hip and talks into his ear his voice husky. As he continues to helps him with his work.

Jisung wiggles his ass on Minho's erection. He was hard too.

Minho grips Jisung's hips with both his hands and whispers huskily into his ear "Are you trying to turn me on because it's working" he picks Jisung up as if he was light as a feather and pushes him again his desk. Jisung let's out an audible moan making the older smirk.

"Fuck" Jisung moans. It was happening what he wanted finally now was his. He wiggles his ass enticing Minho

God damn this boy knew how to turn him on. Minho laid a soft slap on Jisung's plump ass making the younger squirm with anticipation. He grinds himself onto the younger listening to him whimper.

"Fuck me" Jisung moaned loudly he grinds back he really needed Minho.

Minho slides his hand up Jisung's skirt. "No underwear, such a naughty little slut." He rips a hole in his stalkings exposing his dick and ass to the cold air. He unbuckles his belt and uses it to tie Jisung's hands behind his back. He slides his pants down and rubs his hard cock on Jisung's ass. This is the moment he was waiting for. The younger was moaning loud all for him. And he hadn't even done anything yet.

"Just fuck me" Jisung was ready for Minho to take him.

Minho lines himself up with the youngers hole and pushes in. He didn't even give the younger prep he needed him too much. He thrusted slowly giving the younger time to adjust to his cock. Once Jisung started moaning he picked up his pace thrusting faster. He grabbed the youngers neck from the back steading his pace as he thrusted into him. Groaning at how the younger fit around him.

Jisung gripped the desk tightly his tongue slipping out of his mouth as the older fucked him. This felt so good.

Minho groaned he had fantasied about this for so long and now it was finally happening. His mind was cloudy and fogged by the intense feeling of the younger wrapped around his pulsating cock. He thrusts deeper earning a cry from the younger he found his prostate. He thrusted right into the spot making the younger jolt he was seeing stars. Gripping the Jisung's neck, he bent down and kissed his mouth sloppily. His pace picked up faster as he thrusted in. He was close, he could feel the younger was to from the way he was clenching around him. He gripped the youngers cock stroking it softly as he thrusted faster. He heard the younger let out a gutteral moan and he felt him cum in his hand. He thrusts a few more times earning moans from the younger before cumming deep inside his hole. The Jisung was dazed. He pulled out slowly watching his cum drip out of the younger. He sits down in his chair catching his breathe. He had just done it he had fucked his step son.

Jisung stayed there his hole clenching on nothing but air he was fucked mentally and physically. He gets up and the older pulls him on his lap. He rests his head on the olders chest and snuggles in. This is only the start.

The end or not? 😏