Chapter 11

Mavin's P.O.V

"Dad" wasn't here at the house at the moment which I was pretty glad about. Mom was here though so I took my chance and went to go ask her. I went into the kitchen where she was washing dishes and humming a tune that was on the radio.

"Hey Mom?" I asked trying to gain her attention. 

"Yes Mavin?" She asked drying her hands on the apron she wore and turning to face me at the same time.

"Um... some of my friends asked me if I could go over to there house later on today... And I just wanted to know if I can go." I asked sitting down at the table, her following my action. Her face lit up as I said the word 'friend' and agreed to the whole sheibang. She asked me who's number was written on my arm. I then answered and she asked if I wanted to call right now. I agreed, she then gave me her cell phone. As I dialed the numbers I began to get exited.

"Hello?"

-Time Skip-

I soon saw Ryan at my door step. He then proceded to ring the door bell. However I opened the door before he could. He jumped back in surprise. "Oh hey Mavin." He said trying to sound unfazed.
 I leaned against the door frame awkwardly.

"Heyyy Ryan.... Heyyy." I said. After realizing I was making a fool out of myself, I straightend up as he rubbed his arms.

"Uh... You ready?" He asked, a smile forming on his face, as well as mine.

"Yea, let's go!" I yelled running throughout the house to gather my items and to tell my mother goodbye.

As I left the house I looked up and saw clouds forming. 'Probably nothing.' I thought to myself, continuing to walk with Ryan. It was a nice quiet walk with idle chit-chat here and there.I also started to realize that we started to move into the nicer neighborhoods. Everything just felt so... Cookiecutter. I felt out of place, as if I didn't fit in. Ryan saw my discomfort and tried to crack a joke to lighten the mood, but I really didn't fit in. I would see people holding hands, wearing nice clothes, having a good time. And here I was. A poor boy looking like crap. I then felt someone drape their arm over my shoulders. I looked up and saw Ryan looking straight ahead.

"You want to fit in don't you?" He asked, smiling, still looking forward. I looked away, blushing, and scoffed. Wrapping my arm around his waist. It felt nice. I'm not going to lie. The rest of the walk was quiet but peacefull. We then walked up to a nice tan house with a brown trim. Ryan and I walked up to the house. Ryan then rang the door bell and a few moments later, Grey oppened the door in what I believed was her pijamas. Aaron then popped out of the door frame.

"Hey party people! And Ryan."She made us all laugh, Ryan only smiling, rolling his eyes. She invited us in as she led us through the house. She took us to the living room, we then all sat down and looked at eachother. Awkwardly.

Grey then spoke up. "Okay nerds. Who here can dance better than me." She got up and walked over to a white concell and turned it on. We then were all pumped up for what was going to happen. We all claimed that we could dance better than Grey. She then got what I believed was a control and handed one to Aaron, Ryan, and me. She pointed the control to the T.V. and clicked on something that read, 'Just Dance 3'.

Everyone then jumped up, while Grey chose a song. She then stopped on a song called, 'Daft Punk'. I had no idea what was going on. Ryan then grabbed me by my hand and stood me about three feet behind Aaron. Ryan was next to me and behind Grey. I soon realized that we were doing a duet. Ryan then adjusted the controller in my right hand and tightened a string around my wrist. Grey then asked if we were all ready which we all nodded. She then pressed start and off we went. The song was so fast and upbeat that I would move the wrong arm or leg. We were all laughing and having a good time. The song then came to an end, we then all threw our hands in the air and Ryan then ran over to me and picked me up I yellped in surprise as he ran about the house with me in a bridal style in his arms. He ran into the living room again but then tripped on the shoes that we all took off earlier.

We both fell with a scream, and I wrapped my arms around Ryan's shoulders. I was about to hit the ground until Ryan then turned on his back and broke my fall. I heard the girls scream in fright We then rolled a bit and I was on top of him, still hugging his torso, Ryan doing the same.

"Oh my god! Are you guys okay!?" Aaron screetched, running to our aid. I quickly got up and looked at Ryan. He didn't move. My eye's widened in horror and I fell to my knees.

"Ryan?" My eye's watered. "RYAN!" I shook him violently. I then hugged his upper body and sobbed. Someone then whispered in my ear.

"You okay, Nerd?" It was Ryan's voice. I stopped hugging him and looked at him. He was smiling and on the verge of laughing him ass off. I then started to laugh, wiping away my tears.

"You're such an asshole." I laughed as he helped me up. I looked him in the eye's, "I'm happy you're fine though."

Aaron's P.O.V

Smooth move, Ryan. Smooth Move.

A.N./ Tune here. Heyyy! Yes, I know I'm an asshole. I'm reaally REALLY busy with school. Hopefully ya'll like this chappy! Bye Notes!

p.s. I'm starting a new book. Keep an eye out for that!