Chapter 12

Mavin's P.O.V

The rest of the day was uneventful. As the sun fell, clouds began to form, covering the sky. The girls and Ryan wanted me to stay over, I really wanted to but... I decided to call my mom, asking her if I could stay over.

The phone rang a few times as everyone stared and smiled. Waiting for an answer. "Hello?" My mom's quiet voice came through the phone along with some rustling and groans in the background. "Mom, it's me." I answered. "Mavin?" She asked, "Mavin. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not come home. He is here." I stopped smiling at this point.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked, my voice quivering.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just don't come home. I don't want you to get hurt. I love you." She said.

"Love you to." I put the phone back down.

Time then seemed to stop. Fake it.

"I can stay!" I smiled, while the rest of the crew jumped up and down cheering.

"Hey Grey?" I asked, "Where's your aunt?"

"Oh she comes back around five because of her job." She said. "Come on guys, let's go get some blankets and pillows."

While building forts, I just couldn't stop thinking about mom. She sounded so scared. It wasn't long before everyone else noticed.

"Hey Mavin, you good?" Ryan asked, while the girls were still dancing to an up-beat song on the Wii.

"Yea, I just... I'm fine." I smiled, he looked unsure with my answer but took it none of the less.

'I need to go back home.'

___________________________________________

Heyo everyone! Sorry for the short chapter. Everything in life is really crazy. But anyway, HERE IS CHAPTER 12!!!!!!!!! I'm planning big things for this book. BIG THINGS. You aren't even ready for the plot twists.