𝗑𝗑. 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗹𝘆

Start from the beginning

“What the hell are you doing here?” Paul asked the girl. “I could ask you the same thing. . .”

Paul took a step forward but Alissa grabbed on to his arm. “Paul, hey. Calm down.”
The Argent girl looked at Bella with a raised eyebrow. She was so sure that all the Cullens left Forks for good. Bella was life was just starting to get back to normal and now the Cullens were swooping right back in again.

“Uh, Alissa, this is Alice. Alice, you know my cousin, Alissa,” Bella introduced and Alice nodded at Alissa before she glared right back at Paul again.

“I don't mean to sound rude or anything like that but what are you doing here? I thought your family moved,” Alissa said, her hand stilled on Paul's wrist. “I was in the town near here and I thought I would visit Bella.”

Alissa knew that wasn't the reason but since Alice didn't know she knew, she just kind of had to play along with it. Alice looked at Paul before she looked back at Bella. “Bella, I will be back later after he is out,” Alice said to Bella and the girl yelled out, “No! N-no, you can't leave yet, Alice.”

“And I also can't be around the smell of wet dog,” Alice said out loud. The Swan girl looked at Paul, and she asked in a desperate tone, “Paul can you leave?”

“What? No, he's not leaving,” Alissa tolf her cousin. He was her guest, so she can't just kick her guests out. “Uh, Alissa, please. . .” She walked up to Alissa and she took the girl's hand into hers. “Please. She's uncomfortable around Paul and I have to talk to her, it's been so long since I last saw her, please Alissa.”

Alice was just going to turn Bella's world upside down again with their vampire shit but it seemed like she can't do anything about it since she wasn't supposed to know and Bella certainly won't listen to her.
“Fine.” The Argent girl turned to Paul, and she looked up at him. “Come on, Paul.”

She lead him out of the house again, making sure to close the door harder than she should have. The girl let out a loud sigh. “I'm sorry,” Alissa blurted out. Paul shook his head, his gaze moving back into tge house. “I need to get her out of that house before she hurts either you or Bella.”

“I'm sure she won't hurt either of us. Bella trusts her and I have to trust Bella.”

Paul huffed. “Alissa, she's a freaking vampire who feeds on human blood. She can't be trusted around any humans,” Paul explained to Alissa and the girl rolled her eyes. “Yeah and this isn't my first rodeo. I know how to defend myself, perfectly well.”

Paul stared at the girl and he nodded, remembering the target practice in the woods. “I still don't trust her.” The brunette sighed and lead Paul towards her car away from the porch.

“Yeah I don't either but Bella really needs to talk to her, so I am going to respect her wishes.”

The Lahote boy looked toward the house again, and he finally nodded, letting out a breath. He ran his hand through his hair, calming himself down.

“It's getting late, you should get home.”

“I'm not leaving you here with that vampire,” Paul straight up told her and the girl let out a loud sigh. “Paul, I am going to be okay. Don't worry about me, okay? Just go home.”

She could see the hesitation in his eyes. He wasn't going to leave which made her beg him to just go home. “Paul, please. . .” He gulped before finally giving in.

“Great. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?”

He took her by surprise when he pulled her into his embrace. The boy inhaled before whispering, “Call me if anything happens. I'll be here in a flash.” The way he was holding her, made her heart faster. She nodded, slightly pulling away from him.

His eyes looked down at her lips and she unconsciously did the same. The two pulled away from each other both now awkward by that one second exchange  He moved his hands into his pockets and the girl nodded. “I'll see you tomorrow then.”

She bid him a goodbye and made her way to the house. Paul stood waiting for her to enter the house. He had to make sure she's okay with the vampire inside.
She entered to see a new face inside the house. The girl didn't even know Jacob was here. “I don't care!” Bella yelled at Jacob.

“Bella, he's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too,” Alice told Bella which caused the girl to stare at her in shock. Alissa looked between them wondering what she walked in on. She had only been gone for a few minutes and she already missed so much.

Bella ran past her up the stairs with Alice.

“Bella!”

Alissa looked back at Jake and the boy looked broken. He looked at Alissa and the girl walked toward him, “Hey, what just happened?”

“The Cullen vampire is going to kill himself because he thinks Bella is dead.”

Alissa frowned, “And why would he think that?”

“I made him believe that Bella is dead,” he told her and the girl starex at Jacob. “What the hell, Jacob? Are you insane?” Alissa wasn't worried about Edward, she was worried about Bella's health. She was literally killing herself because of Edward and if he dies, she's pretty sure she'll want to die too.

“Fuck!”

Bella ran down the stairs with a bag and Alice right behind her. The two ran out of the house, completely ignoring the two in the living area. “Bella!” Alissa yelled out after her with Jake following close behind. Alissa wasn't surprised when she saw Paul outside standing at her car. He looked just as confused as her when he saw them rushing to the car.

“He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore, remember?” Jack told the girl but it didn't seem to help at all. The girl was on a mission. “But I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt.”

“Where the hell are you going, Isabella?” Alissa asked the girl but Bella just ignored her. “What about your Dad?”

“I'm eighteen, I'm legally free to go. And I left a note.” Bella opened the car door but Alissa closed it before she could get in. “No. You're not going to leave. You can't do whatever the fuck you want, Bella!”

“Alissa! He's going to kill himself. I need to save him! Understand me for once!” Bella yelled back at her. She didn't care if Alice was there. She didn't care about anything except Edward.

Bella opened the door again, but she was stopped by Jake this time. “Please, Bella. Just. . .stay here. Not for Charlie. For me...” Jake begged her and the girl bit her lip. “I gotta go.”

“I'm begging you. Please.”

“Bye, Jacob.” He stepped away, and she climbed into the car before it drove off. The connection between Bella and Edward was strong without a doubt. She didn't know what bond they had or if it was similar to tbe one she had with Paul but it was way too toxic for Bella.

Her love for Edward was going to kill her one day.