Chapter Thirty

💜Amirah's Pov💜

~THE UNITED KINGDOM-ENGLAND~

"oh my God Amirah, aren't you nervous? " Tiffany one of the the girls at the event squealed.

"Pfft nervous Amelia's done it." I whispered back to her as Amelia scoffed.

"Yeah because Amelia's always selling her cunt to almost all the officials I'm surprised she doesn't have Aids yet." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Tiffany and Amelia are my parents associates kids, my mom is the Madam Secretary of the parliament of the UK while my dad is presently in the process of getting considered for being prime minister and you know what that means double security and few friends.

Tiffany's dad is our family's head of security so there's a reason we still communicate while Amelia's dad is my is my mom's advisor so yeah that's still a reason why we are friends.

Tiffany is the sweet and loving girl everyone loves since her dad is our family's head of security he's overprotective of us and mostly her for all her boyfriends, she's not a virgin she lost her virginity to Noah her first boyfriend but they broke up after he fucked Amelia.

Amelia by the way is a bitch she practically throws herself at any guy who's got a load of cash to spend on her and dumps them the next day, she fucks guys for their money, she does a bit of modeling, she's got a big ass and large boobs, no wonder guys wanna fuck her either way she's sweet and admits to something when she knows it's wrong.

Amelia lost her virginity when she was 13 to my uncle Colt my dad's younger half brother then he was 19, that dickhead will do anything for pussy.
He's no longer in the country anymore he just left and we never heard from him again.

I'm the only virgin in the clique and a couple of days from now was my birthday and Alec said he's planning a surprise I will never forget.

"What do you think it is? " Tiffany asked.

"Oh stop it, he's gonna give you dick Amirah you better shave." Amelia warned I was excited and worried.

"I don't know, how do I know I'm ready? What if after we have sex we won't feel the same way about each other." I panicked as both girls notice.

"Girl you better get yourself that dick, no one wants a virgin who doesn't know how to fuck this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to get some good fuck who cares if you aren't made for each other." Amelia advised as Tiffany shook her head.

"Yeah Amirah listen to the girl that fucks almost everyone and dumps them the next day." Tiffany eye rolls and Amelia sighs.

"You're just jealous because Amirah wants to loose her innocence and she won't be your little Amirah anymore for christ sakes let the girl go fuck." Amelia almosts yelled but brought down her voice as we continue our discussion.

"Look Amirah, don't listen to Amelia loosing your virginity is a big deal okay don't just go fuck someone for fuck sakes the person has to share a special connection with you it could be life changing." she advised like always.

"Young Mistress, your parents called for your presence it's time to go home." one of the guards said, a few people were already on their way to leave.

"I'm on my way thank you." I said as he nodded and left.

"I'm having a beach party tomorrow at the suite, you better make it or else I'll kill you." Amelia said.

"You know I have private lessons to attend and me and Tiffany have to pay our respects to the queen's briefing tommorow, you're supposed to attend the briefing too." I whisper still.